dwgbryant

« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2014, 08:55:13 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.

« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2014, 08:56:05 AM »

Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Hey Bean, don't know which place to catch you....you heard from TexasDave lately?  Been AWOL over a week now.
Morning Dave.  Nope, not seen him here nor there, but I've been pretty scarce myself, so that's not saying much.  I'll likely be fading away here as the workaference builds.
Well then, this day is getting brighter by the minute! Morning Mark
Morning biebs. Your emotional well being is what's important to me.
That explains it....with you not being here, he's been a wreck.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2014, 08:57:06 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
How many days Dean?
repeat...How many days?

19 more days!!!!!

« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2014, 09:02:40 AM »

12   Punch Bareknuckle Elites (corona)
         10/29.50
11   E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro 52 (robusto)
          5/22.50
10   La Perla Habana WIDE Torpedo
         10/32.50
 9   Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 8   Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/33.50
 7   H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6   The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 5   My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 4   Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 3   La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2   Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 1   Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/37.25

« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2014, 09:03:26 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
Aren't you their personal taxi?
I'm betting it's requests like "can we stop at the store".  Or "take me by the dry cleaners", or "let's swing by the crack house".

« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2014, 09:04:44 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
Aren't you their personal taxi?
I'm betting it's requests like "can we stop at the store".  Or "take me by the dry cleaners", or "let's swing by the crack house".
Nut: "Know anywhere I can get some chinese and a quickie?"
Dean: "THAT'S MY ASS!  NO YELLING ON THE BUS!"
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2014, 09:07:26 AM »

Good morning to all.

« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2014, 09:08:33 AM »

Good morning to all.
Happy Friday Steve!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2014, 09:10:19 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
Aren't you their personal taxi?
I'm betting it's requests like "can we stop at the store".  Or "take me by the dry cleaners", or "let's swing by the crack house".
Nut: "Know anywhere I can get some chinese and a quickie?"
Dean: "THAT'S MY ASS!  NO YELLING ON THE BUS!"
On my uncles 99th birthday, we were all standing around the table so he could blow out the cake. My wife was standing right behind him.  Later my wife said, "when he bent over to blow out the cake, he copped a feel from her...!"

« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2014, 09:11:25 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
Aren't you their personal taxi?
I'm betting it's requests like "can we stop at the store".  Or "take me by the dry cleaners", or "let's swing by the crack house".
Nut: "Know anywhere I can get some chinese and a quickie?"
Dean: "THAT'S MY ASS!  NO YELLING ON THE BUS!"
On my uncles 99th birthday, we were all standing around the table so he could blow out the cake. My wife was standing right behind him.  Later my wife said, "when he bent over to blow out the cake, he copped a feel from her...!"
BAHAHAHAHA....I actually lol'd, that's fuckin great!  Just an FYI guys, that WILL be me someday.

« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2014, 09:14:38 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.

« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2014, 09:16:45 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2014, 09:21:01 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2014, 09:24:24 AM »

Morning gents!  Last day of vacation...  Mowing the laws with a SOA...  And a coffee...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2014, 09:25:27 AM »

[...]
I told my wife it was probably an accident.  She stuck her hands between my legs and started squeezing and said, "does this feel like an accident...?"  Later he said he wanted to show her his birthday presents that were in his bedroom, but she wouldn't go.  He passed away 3 days later.