Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2016, 09:20:26 PM »

Not going anywhere for a while
That certainly qualifies as a schittload of snow.  Sunny and mid-fifties here.
I'm tempted to burn one in the garage
I'm more than tempted, come join me.
Just like the postal service, neither rain, nor snow, nor heat...
Oh man, how deep is that?  Surely the wonder of it prompted you to pull out the tape measure.  (TWSS)
deeper than what his snowblower will get.

« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2016, 09:29:26 PM »

Not going anywhere for a while
That certainly qualifies as a schittload of snow.  Sunny and mid-fifties here.
I'm tempted to burn one in the garage
I'm more than tempted, come join me.
Just like the postal service, neither rain, nor snow, nor heat...
Oh man, how deep is that?  Surely the wonder of it prompted you to pull out the tape measure.  (TWSS)
deeper than what his snowblower will get.
And his car is in the garage, so unless it warms up a lot very quickly, he's going to be ShovelinDave.

« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2016, 09:32:26 PM »

Not going anywhere for a while
That certainly qualifies as a schittload of snow.  Sunny and mid-fifties here.
I'm tempted to burn one in the garage
I'm more than tempted, come join me.
Just like the postal service, neither rain, nor snow, nor heat...
Oh man, how deep is that?  Surely the wonder of it prompted you to pull out the tape measure.  (TWSS)
Knuckledragger!
And you guys are slackin' with the setups.  I'm compelled to do it for myself...

« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2016, 09:33:36 PM »

Not going anywhere for a while
That certainly qualifies as a schittload of snow.  Sunny and mid-fifties here.
I'm tempted to burn one in the garage
I'm more than tempted, come join me.
Just like the postal service, neither rain, nor snow, nor heat...
Oh man, how deep is that?  Surely the wonder of it prompted you to pull out the tape measure.  (TWSS)
deeper than what his snowblower will get.
And his car is in the garage, so unless it warms up a lot very quickly, he's going to be ShovelinDave.
Never been able to make any sense out of shoveling snow ::).

« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2016, 09:33:44 PM »

Not going anywhere for a while
That certainly qualifies as a schittload of snow.  Sunny and mid-fifties here.
I'm tempted to burn one in the garage
I'm more than tempted, come join me.
Just like the postal service, neither rain, nor snow, nor heat...
Oh man, how deep is that?  Surely the wonder of it prompted you to pull out the tape measure.  (TWSS)
deeper than what his snowblower will get.
Need one of those big, horkin' self-proprelled 10 HP dual stage snow blowers.  Oh, with electric start too.

« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2016, 09:46:12 PM »

Not going anywhere for a while
That certainly qualifies as a schittload of snow.  Sunny and mid-fifties here.
I'm tempted to burn one in the garage
I'm more than tempted, come join me.
Just like the postal service, neither rain, nor snow, nor heat...
Oh man, how deep is that?  Surely the wonder of it prompted you to pull out the tape measure.  (TWSS)
deeper than what his snowblower will get.
And his car is in the garage, so unless it warms up a lot very quickly, he's going to be ShovelinDave.
Never been able to make any sense out of shoveling snow ::).
was never something I really enjoyed when it was wet and heavy, a good cardio workout though. got to make do with what you got when you can't afford a snow blower or to hire it out.

« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2016, 09:53:07 PM »

Not going anywhere for a while
That certainly qualifies as a schittload of snow.  Sunny and mid-fifties here.
I'm tempted to burn one in the garage
I'm more than tempted, come join me.
Just like the postal service, neither rain, nor snow, nor heat...
Oh man, how deep is that?  Surely the wonder of it prompted you to pull out the tape measure.  (TWSS)
Real hard to judge due to drifting, but looks like just shy of 2'.  You can see from my front steps where the one side is clear and well over 3' on the other side

« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2016, 09:54:41 PM »

Not going anywhere for a while
That certainly qualifies as a schittload of snow.  Sunny and mid-fifties here.
I'm tempted to burn one in the garage
I'm more than tempted, come join me.
Just like the postal service, neither rain, nor snow, nor heat...
Oh man, how deep is that?  Surely the wonder of it prompted you to pull out the tape measure.  (TWSS)
deeper than what his snowblower will get.
Don't underestimate my snowblower.

« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2016, 09:55:16 PM »

Not going anywhere for a while
That certainly qualifies as a schittload of snow.  Sunny and mid-fifties here.
I'm tempted to burn one in the garage
I'm more than tempted, come join me.
Just like the postal service, neither rain, nor snow, nor heat...
Oh man, how deep is that?  Surely the wonder of it prompted you to pull out the tape measure.  (TWSS)
deeper than what his snowblower will get.
And his car is in the garage, so unless it warms up a lot very quickly, he's going to be ShovelinDave.
Concerns for tomorrow.

« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2016, 09:57:08 PM »

Not going anywhere for a while
That certainly qualifies as a schittload of snow.  Sunny and mid-fifties here.
I'm tempted to burn one in the garage
I'm more than tempted, come join me.
Just like the postal service, neither rain, nor snow, nor heat...
Oh man, how deep is that?  Surely the wonder of it prompted you to pull out the tape measure.  (TWSS)
deeper than what his snowblower will get.
And his car is in the garage, so unless it warms up a lot very quickly, he's going to be ShovelinDave.
Never been able to make any sense out of shoveling snow ::) .
was never something I really enjoyed when it was wet and heavy, a good cardio workout though. got to make do with what you got when you can't afford a snow blower or to hire it out.
Need to do you stretching exercises to get limbered up before you start.  Loosen that back up no matter how you move it.  We get plowed in every time so got no choice.  Gotta move it out of the way or wait until it all melts.  Always get our snow in storms rather than a gradual accumulation.  Finally broke down and got a snow blower before I broke down.

« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2016, 09:57:10 PM »

Not going anywhere for a while
That certainly qualifies as a schittload of snow.  Sunny and mid-fifties here.
I'm tempted to burn one in the garage
I'm more than tempted, come join me.
Just like the postal service, neither rain, nor snow, nor heat...
Oh man, how deep is that?  Surely the wonder of it prompted you to pull out the tape measure.  (TWSS)
deeper than what his snowblower will get.
Need one of those big, horkin' self-proprelled 10 HP dual stage snow blowers.  Oh, with electric start too.
He needs one of these.

« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2016, 09:57:41 PM »

Not going anywhere for a while
That certainly qualifies as a schittload of snow.  Sunny and mid-fifties here.
I'm tempted to burn one in the garage
I'm more than tempted, come join me.
Just like the postal service, neither rain, nor snow, nor heat...
Oh man, how deep is that?  Surely the wonder of it prompted you to pull out the tape measure.  (TWSS)
Real hard to judge due to drifting, but looks like just shy of 2'.  You can see from my front steps where the one side is clear and well over 3' on the other side
I hate drifting snow.

« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2016, 09:58:30 PM »

Not going anywhere for a while
That certainly qualifies as a schittload of snow.  Sunny and mid-fifties here.
I'm tempted to burn one in the garage
I'm more than tempted, come join me.
Just like the postal service, neither rain, nor snow, nor heat...
Oh man, how deep is that?  Surely the wonder of it prompted you to pull out the tape measure.  (TWSS)
deeper than what his snowblower will get.
Need one of those big, horkin' self-proprelled 10 HP dual stage snow blowers.  Oh, with electric start too.
Only 8.5 HP, but 6 forward and 2 reverse gears with electric start.   It'l do.

« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2016, 10:00:04 PM »

[...]
I moved south so I don't worry about shoveling snow. sledgehammer, pick, and shovel though seem to have made it into my hands instead.

« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2016, 10:06:21 PM »

[...]
For which you're often paid, so better.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10