« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2016, 06:57:30 AM »

Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Will not be long and online sales will be taxed at the state level where they are shipped to, the Walmart and Best Buy taxes they are sometimes referred to as they are paying most of the lobbying costs to make it happen.

Probably not long before PA sees a huge cigar tax as they will be desperate for $ to replace all that oil money that is vanishing.

Maybe Texas too!
No doubt the online tax is coming, too much $$ out there
In addition to the FDA......

« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2016, 06:57:51 AM »

Morning, Chip.

I thought the white death would have everyone off today up there.
Not until late afternoon/evening.

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2016, 06:59:02 AM »

Should be a SCORCHER DAY!
Better be. Deals have been sorely lacking lately.

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2016, 07:00:37 AM »

good morning guys. just finished a Casa Garcia maduro robusto I picked up at the B&M yesterday before the rain and winds hit. 61°, severe thunderstorms and coastal flooding predicted for the day. weatherman got the timing wrong by a few hours. rain wasn't suppose to hit until early afternoon. low tide at 7:54am, high tide at 1:39pm during the heaviest rain. it's not white, cold, and I don't need to shovel it!
We talking concrete again?

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2016, 07:03:29 AM »

Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Hopefully Christy will Pocket Pool Veto this nonsense too.

« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2016, 07:04:45 AM »

Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Hopefully Christy will Pocket Pool Veto this nonsense too.
Well, it IS an election year. He already flip-flopped on gun control, let's see what he does about tobacco taxes. Lol

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2016, 07:05:37 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
good morning Dave. what part of the world are you spending the day in today?
Been in NJ all January.  Travel will start picking up in February.

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2016, 07:08:04 AM »

Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Will not be long and online sales will be taxed at the state level where they are shipped to, the Walmart and Best Buy taxes they are sometimes referred to as they are paying most of the lobbying costs to make it happen.

Probably not long before PA sees a huge cigar tax as they will be desperate for $ to replace all that oil money that is vanishing.

Maybe Texas too!
Commie governor would, but with a Republican State House, PA is a mirror of Federal dysfunctionality.

« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2016, 07:11:52 AM »

Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Hopefully Christy will Pocket Pool Veto this nonsense too.
Well, it IS an election year. He already flip-flopped on gun control, let's see what he does about tobacco taxes. Lol
The very same gun control he introduced by the way.  He will soon be out of the presidential election and can turn pro-tax and anti gun commie again.

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2016, 07:12:28 AM »

@LTG Dave....sorry the CBid didn't work out for ya.

« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2016, 07:13:14 AM »

Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Will not be long and online sales will be taxed at the state level where they are shipped to, the Walmart and Best Buy taxes they are sometimes referred to as they are paying most of the lobbying costs to make it happen.

Probably not long before PA sees a huge cigar tax as they will be desperate for $ to replace all that oil money that is vanishing.

Maybe Texas too!
Commie governor would, but with a Republican State House, PA is a mirror of Federal dysfunctionality.
They are rapidly going broke because of dwindling oil revenue so don't count on anything.

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2016, 07:17:13 AM »

@LTG Dave....sorry the CBid didn't work out for ya.
Yeah, and for $52 no less. Hell with that!

« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2016, 07:18:48 AM »

Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Hopefully Christy will Pocket Pool Veto this nonsense too.
Well, it IS an election year. He already flip-flopped on gun control, let's see what he does about tobacco taxes. Lol
The very same gun control he introduced by the way.  He will soon be out of the presidential election and can turn pro-tax and anti gun commie again.
Maybe he just needs to find his own crazy nut to endorse him.

« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2016, 07:21:38 AM »

Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Hopefully Christy will Pocket Pool Veto this nonsense too.
Well, it IS an election year. He already flip-flopped on gun control, let's see what he does about tobacco taxes. Lol
The very same gun control he introduced by the way.  He will soon be out of the presidential election and can turn pro-tax and anti gun commie again.
Maybe he just needs to find his own crazy nut to endorse him.
Unfortunately the "outspoken", "Joisey attitude" candidate finds himself a middle of the pack moderate in this clown car.

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2016, 07:22:04 AM »

A couple of more cheap oil & gas nightmares for the working class:

Schlumberger axed another 10,000 jobs and reported a net loss of $1 billion during the final three months of 2015, the world’s largest oil field services company reported Thursday.

Since peaking at a global workforce of 130,000 in 2014, Schlumberger has cut more than 25 percent of its employees, or 34,000 jobs, since then.

HOUSTON — Southwestern Energy Co. will shed more than 40 percent of its workforce starting in the first quarter as it pauses its U.S. drilling program to cope with low natural gas prices, the company said Thursday.  A reduction of over 1,100 jobs.