Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

« Reply #225 on: January 21, 2016, 06:42:12 PM »

My weather lady isn't too hard on the eyes...

« Reply #226 on: January 21, 2016, 06:49:26 PM »

Swedish knuckledraggers!

« Reply #227 on: January 21, 2016, 06:54:44 PM »

My weather lady isn't too hard on the eyes...
Can't brag on ours
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/21/2016
« Reply #228 on: January 21, 2016, 07:02:34 PM »

You should contact Dish and have them give you an updated system.
We've been thinking about that.  We've been having some weird problems with our remotes.  The buttons are hard to press down on, and I think the buttons are sending the wrong signals.  Such as you press Channel Guide, and it responds with some movie description.  Also the remotes will only work with you point them in certain directions, mostly works with pointing it out the window..  Just weird.

« Reply #229 on: January 21, 2016, 08:54:13 PM »

You should contact Dish and have them give you an updated system.
We've been thinking about that.  We've been having some weird problems with our remotes.  The buttons are hard to press down on, and I think the buttons are sending the wrong signals.  Such as you press Channel Guide, and it responds with some movie description.  Also the remotes will only work with you point them in certain directions, mostly works with pointing it out the window..  Just weird.
Fresh batteries in the remotes?

« Reply #230 on: January 21, 2016, 09:26:05 PM »

You should contact Dish and have them give you an updated system.
We've been thinking about that.  We've been having some weird problems with our remotes.  The buttons are hard to press down on, and I think the buttons are sending the wrong signals.  Such as you press Channel Guide, and it responds with some movie description.  Also the remotes will only work with you point them in certain directions, mostly works with pointing it out the window..  Just weird.
Fresh batteries in the remotes?
Too easy.  Have them give you an updated system.

« Reply #231 on: January 21, 2016, 09:28:39 PM »

Dave's not going to be happy with his EPC Obscuro's on the Devil...

« Reply #232 on: January 21, 2016, 09:57:00 PM »

Hey, there is no banter snow day.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/21/2016
« Reply #233 on: January 21, 2016, 10:13:00 PM »

You should contact Dish and have them give you an updated system.
We've been thinking about that.  We've been having some weird problems with our remotes.  The buttons are hard to press down on, and I think the buttons are sending the wrong signals.  Such as you press Channel Guide, and it responds with some movie description.  Also the remotes will only work with you point them in certain directions, mostly works with pointing it out the window..  Just weird.
Fresh batteries in the remotes?
Nope, not the batteries.  My brother was telling me about the same problems a few years ago and I thought he just didn't know how to work his Dish Network.  It's a real pain in the ass because some times it opens the correct screen or opens the wrong screen that you have to back out of.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/21/2016
« Reply #234 on: January 21, 2016, 10:37:09 PM »

It's time for me to get off now.. Good night everyone..
Logged

gmrfish

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • I once heard someone say something....
Re: 1/21/2016
« Reply #235 on: January 21, 2016, 11:42:12 PM »

Hey hi and hello! Been a while. Preparing for the blizzard.
Logged

gmrfish

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • I once heard someone say something....
Re: 1/21/2016
« Reply #236 on: January 22, 2016, 12:07:09 AM »

I shall come back at some point Fri! Sleep well all.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]