LMAO - No IT folks showed up today.........

Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!!
Good morning to you too.  All done with that sinus issue?
Funny you ask, it just came back last night and I had to refill my script. Perhaps I shouldn't have smoked 3 cigars on Sunday, oops!
Was there also drinking?  That tends to interfere with the medications.  But I understand that you did what you had to.
Now you sound like my wife
If that's the case, I love your wife.  Let me know when you're done.
Just to be clear...you asking for access to the wife or Biebs?
I'm not that picky.  It depends who I'm identifying with on that day.

Just put in for my time-off at Christmas, two full weeks off using only 6 days of vacation, not bad.
Good retirement practice!

LMAO - No IT folks showed up today.........
Goes without saying, doesn't it?

Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!!
Good morning to you too.  All done with that sinus issue?
Funny you ask, it just came back last night and I had to refill my script. Perhaps I shouldn't have smoked 3 cigars on Sunday, oops!
Was there also drinking?  That tends to interfere with the medications.  But I understand that you did what you had to.
Now you sound like my wife
If that's the case, I love your wife.  Let me know when you're done.
Just to be clear...you asking for access to the wife or Biebs?
I'm not that picky.  It depends who I'm identifying with on that day.
Kinda what I thought....

I've seen it ALL now...  Two guys riding CitiBikes just got pulled over and were being issued tickets.  Quota?

I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
I have.  Wouldn't buy again but wouldn't refuse another.  Quite a few better San Andres cigars to be had.
Morning Ogie.
Morning TR, et al.
Good to see you, Ogie.

LMAO - No IT folks showed up today.........
Goes without saying, doesn't it?
Yeah, I just assumed as much when he said he rushed in to beat the rain.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
I have.  Wouldn't buy again but wouldn't refuse another.  Quite a few better San Andres cigars to be had.
Morning Ogie.
Morning TR, et al.
Good to see you, Ogie.
Thanks.  Good to be here.  Also, cigar.com/frsh5b

Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
You win. 35 min delay and counting.  A little early to start drinking.

I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
I have.  Wouldn't buy again but wouldn't refuse another.  Quite a few better San Andres cigars to be had.
Morning Ogie.
Morning TR, et al.
Good to see you, Ogie.
Thanks.  Good to be here.  Also, cigar.com/frsh5b
Thanks Ogie.

Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
You win. 35 min delay and counting.  A little early to start drinking.
In this case I can't say the weather is not a legitimate factor though, big difference than when it is just a bunch of airline fuking up activities.

Pretty early for drinking but just right for a breakfast brisket taco.

Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
You win. 35 min delay and counting.  A little early to start drinking.
In this case I can't say the weather is not a legitimate factor though, big difference than when it is just a bunch of airline fuking up activities.

Pretty early for drinking but just right for a breakfast brisket taco.
Salt Lick breakfast taco....check.

Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
You win. 35 min delay and counting.  A little early to start drinking.
In this case I can't say the weather is not a legitimate factor though, big difference than when it is just a bunch of airline fuking up activities.

Pretty early for drinking but just right for a breakfast brisket taco.
Salt Lick breakfast taco....check.
Egg and pulled pork, though. With cheese, jalapeños, and BBQ sauce.  One is plenty.

Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
You win. 35 min delay and counting.  A little early to start drinking.
In this case I can't say the weather is not a legitimate factor though, big difference than when it is just a bunch of airline fuking up activities.

Pretty early for drinking but just right for a breakfast brisket taco.
Salt Lick breakfast taco....check.
Egg and pulled pork, though. With cheese, jalapeños, and BBQ sauce.  One is plenty.
Oh yeah one of those tacos is a full meal for sure.  Damn good combination you got there, nothing wrong with pulled pork.