Morning Chip, Rick, Dave, Dean, Bean .....and Mr. Mayor too!
Right back atcha, NJDave.

I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
I'm on an OT shift, ready to check in. Morning, all!
Didn't expect to see you here.  Earning some extra Christmas money?

Morning Chip, Rick, Dave, Dean, Bean .....and Mr. Mayor too!
Morning NJDave.  Heading to PA today.  A White Whale Inn stop-over doesn't look likely, but have the bunny PJ's pressed just in case.

Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!!
Good morning to you too.  All done with that sinus issue?

I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
I'm on an OT shift, ready to check in. Morning, all!
Didn't expect to see you here.  Earning some extra Christmas money?
That, and trying to make up for the wife not working as much now. Very much looking forward to our night away this weekend. I'll have worked 10 of 11 days by Saturday. Granted, only doing 4 hours today, but still. I'm here.

Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!

morning Rick and Chip. another lovely day in paradise here.
Going up to 60 here. Gonna be outside PM'ing rooftop units. Changing filters, belts, etc. I am getting a couple smokes together. When I get home it will be bone in pork chops on the grill. I will be leaving my evening open.
Always like to see a man with a plan!

Morning Dave, Dean, Chip, and Rick. Flying out this morning, so finger crossed this front doesn't f'k wit me.
hey front! don't fuck with Mark.

Thanks Dean.  We'll see if I can avoid the TxDave bad airport karma.
I have already called and fuct you over.

Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
They always show on time

I'm at work now. Waiting on the 3rd shift crew to check in.
I am at work now also, busted it to get here before the hard rain hit and made it.

Confirmed a +\- 2.5 kilo bomb took down the Russian airliner a couple of weeks ago.  2 airport workers arrested last night.
How could it take them that long to find traces of a bomb that big?
Well now we'll have the French and Russians bombing the shit out of the sand worms.

I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
Where ya been Tony?  Were afraid the warden fell on you in the hot tub and you drowned....

Confirmed a +\- 2.5 kilo bomb took down the Russian airliner a couple of weeks ago.  2 airport workers arrested last night.
How could it take them that long to find traces of a bomb that big?
Well now we'll have the French and Russians bombing the shit out of the sand worms.
Finding and admitting are two distinctly different and unrelated items.

Confirmed a +\- 2.5 kilo bomb took down the Russian airliner a couple of weeks ago.  2 airport workers arrested last night.
How could it take them that long to find traces of a bomb that big?
Well now we'll have the French and Russians bombing the shit out of the sand worms.
Well they better be careful or O'bummer will bomb the French and Russians both. :(

Morning Chip, Rick, Dave, Dean, Bean .....and Mr. Mayor too!
Morning NJDave.  Heading to PA today.  A White Whale Inn stop-over doesn't look likely, but have the bunny PJ's pressed just in case.
On call as always, just let me know.