I was reading a cigar review over the weekend, and thinking, "Geez, this guy really knows his stuff."  He was talking about things that I myself have been trying to tell the guys on the cigar banters.  And look, he even likes the same cigars as me...  Ought oh....  I was reading my own review I had posted about 2 years ago....
Legend in your own mind!

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?

"Before using any of your power tools, you should read, understand and follow all safety instructions."

so attaching a vibrator to a corded SawZall in a hot tub is a no no?
I don't see how anything could go wrong with that plan

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?

"Before using any of your power tools, you should read, understand and follow all safety instructions."

so attaching a vibrator to a corded SawZall in a hot tub is a no no?
Depends on your objective but if me I would use a cordless sawzall.

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?

"Before using any of your power tools, you should read, understand and follow all safety instructions."

so attaching a vibrator to a corded SawZall in a hot tub is a no no?
Sounds like you've upgraded your equipment to a whole new level Dean!    :o

Morning Raz.
Doesn't look like your Seasquauks have all their moving parts going in the same direction yet.

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?

"Before using any of your power tools, you should read, understand and follow all safety instructions."

so attaching a vibrator to a corded SawZall in a hot tub is a no no?
Depends on your objective but if me I would use a cordless sawzall.
Okay, Tex uses a cordless sawzall in the hot tub. Check.

Wait...

Morning Raz.
Doesn't look like your Seasquauks have all their moving parts going in the same direction yet.
Oh, they do...they're just moving in the wrong direction. Kind of like a vibrator attached to a sawzall.

I've been thinking about a CI Store visit lately, must be the time of year
Christmas shopping?
You remember my size?

Yes

Morning Raz.
Doesn't look like your Seasquauks have all their moving parts going in the same direction yet.
Oh, they do...they're just moving in the wrong direction. Kind of like a vibrator attached to a sawzall.
At least your parts are moving in A direction.

You can't make this shit up, chapter 27...

"Starting in December, Department of Health Trainers will be offering "Problem Solving the Washington Way" at no cost to DOH employees..."

Worth every penny, I'm sure.

mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.

mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...

Maybe it's the new mushroom mozzarella parm burger

mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...

Maybe it's the new mushroom mozzarella parm burger
Not sure but there's a disturbance in the force