Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
You have a woodburning kit? You could put that on a plaque and make a fortune.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
Call in the HazMat team after you make that hot tub look like a bowl of egg drop soup
Post a photo here, got it.

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
what a way to go, they came and went.

...and Dean gets a rim shot
Sounds like that guy was in the process of the same thing at the time.

I know, right. I've heard some girls like a little choking...  but that just seems to cross the line

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
Call in the HazMat team after you make that hot tub look like a bowl of egg drop soup
Yup, I needed that image....

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
Well, that's another way to go...she has to be good at holding her breath though.

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
Call in the HazMat team after you make that hot tub look like a bowl of egg drop soup
Yup, I needed that image....
And  I thought all the vagrants along my walk wore vulgar. ::)

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
Well, that's another way to go...she has to be good at holding her breath though.
Make sure everything is current on that life insurance policy...

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
Well, that's another way to go...she has to be good at holding her breath though.
Make sure everything is current on that life insurance policy...
Should always be the first thing to check.

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
She was 63, must not have had the strength for it. Can you imagine the last thoughts going through her head?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.

You'd think, but potentially having her knees behind her ears didn't help her leverage any... and that wasn't exactly the 'presidential suite' size hot tub. Probably tight maneuvering for a bigger guy... like Tony.

Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
She was 63, must not have had the strength for it. Can you imagine the last thoughts going through her head?
Watch it with the age thing mister...