LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
BTW I blame you and my buddy at work, I knew you both wanted them so I stopped watching. Sold for $52
Smoked another one of those yesterday, still great cigars. You'll have to keep looking for those before they take off
Well lets hope they haven't gone bad already....sheesh.

LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
BTW I blame you and my buddy at work, I knew you both wanted them so I stopped watching. Sold for $52
That's a pretty good price, but I got busy so I stopped monitoring them. Plus, I generally go to bed early. Still scored a box of RB Odysseys for $31, 5-pack of Fighting Cocks for $5 and a 5-pack of CLE Cuarentas for $7. We'll see if there's anything else I can add today before the shipping combines.
Though, those ended on Saturday, so I guess I just missed them. No worries, they went over what I was willing to pay at the moment. I'll get another chance sometime, I'm sure.
That's what Dan Marino thought too
TWHS for sure!

LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
BTW I blame you and my buddy at work, I knew you both wanted them so I stopped watching. Sold for $52
That's a pretty good price, but I got busy so I stopped monitoring them. Plus, I generally go to bed early. Still scored a box of RB Odysseys for $31, 5-pack of Fighting Cocks for $5 and a 5-pack of CLE Cuarentas for $7. We'll see if there's anything else I can add today before the shipping combines.
Though, those ended on Saturday, so I guess I just missed them. No worries, they went over what I was willing to pay at the moment. I'll get another chance sometime, I'm sure.
That's what Dan Marino thought too
Ya cut me deep.

Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work

LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
BTW I blame you and my buddy at work, I knew you both wanted them so I stopped watching. Sold for $52
Smoked another one of those yesterday, still great cigars. You'll have to keep looking for those before they take off
Well lets hope they haven't gone bad already....sheesh.
What I meant there is get them before the word gets out, while you can still get them cheap

Gotta agree with T. Nice Joette today!
Oh my....

Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.

Morning Not Travelliin Dave & Bean

Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
EPC Oscuros are his preference, haven't you been paying attention? ;)

Deer Hunting Question:

 Looking forward to hunting season but I do have a question. If I shoot a buck, but I
only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck? I mean …
maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own he was
born with the physical attributes of a male. And yet … on the inside he'd
always known he was truly a female. I'm just wondering if the game warden will
buy it, because society and the Supreme Court do.

Deer Hunting Question:

 Looking forward to hunting season but I do have a question. If I shoot a buck, but I
only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck? I mean …
maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own he was
born with the physical attributes of a male. And yet … on the inside he'd
always known he was truly a female. I'm just wondering if the game warden will
buy it, because society and the Supreme Court do.
Just make sure you don't kill it, so it can still qualify for the Doe of the Year award.

good morning and Happy Monday!

Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
EPC Oscuros are his preference, haven't you been paying attention? ;)
You can lead a horse(es ass) to water....

Good mornin gents