CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22

Author Topic: 10/23/2015  (Read 28979 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/23/2015
« Reply #210 on: October 23, 2015, 12:19:22 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped
May want to pick up a few adult diapers
LOL!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #211 on: October 23, 2015, 12:19:45 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I might leave at like 4, which is 30min early, or even a little more and say I went to go hit balls or something.  All my projects are completed or at a good spot, so I'm not lagging behind.
Do what I do, walk the fuck out whenever you damn well please and stare-down anyone who makes eye contact with you
Once had a job, in Boston, in the early 80's where I used to work all kinds of crazy hours (had to make changes to the Unix system, when folks weren't on it).  One day i strolled in around 9:30 having already put in about 40 hours that week.  Boss said, "aren't you a little late?"  I replied, "Thanks for pointing that out, I going to have to take a long lunch, and leave early now!" He never made another peep.  this was when Star Wars Episode IV came out, i remember we both took a long lunch that week to see the movie.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #212 on: October 23, 2015, 12:20:53 PM »

save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Then why the fuck are we having this conversation?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #213 on: October 23, 2015, 12:22:11 PM »

Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
It was almost about golf, not cigars, and post whores need to post...  gotta get them stars.

sfish

« Reply #214 on: October 23, 2015, 12:22:47 PM »

LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped
Saw a new to here Ballast Point yesterday at the store , The Commodore  - American Stout.
Nice, sounds pretty good to me

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #215 on: October 23, 2015, 12:23:18 PM »

Already talked about everything else including the crapper.

sfish

« Reply #216 on: October 23, 2015, 12:23:37 PM »

+1 fuck

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #217 on: October 23, 2015, 12:28:25 PM »

Send her a very important long e-mail at 3pm.  Then leave.

sfish

« Reply #218 on: October 23, 2015, 12:37:45 PM »

Send her a very important long e-mail at 3pm.  Then leave.
Don't forget your "Out Of Office" reply

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #219 on: October 23, 2015, 12:41:27 PM »

news has been reporting that, Odom left the brothel by ambulance, before paying his $75,000 bill.
The man has already won a place in history, by having his divorce proceedings withdrawn, by his
wife for over indulging in a 4 day spree of hookers and cocaine.
Guess that's where we went wrong.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #220 on: October 23, 2015, 12:42:16 PM »

Pouring down rain here now making me want a nice hot bowl of chili for lunch but I don't have any chili.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #221 on: October 23, 2015, 12:44:51 PM »

Mid-Day Report

DOW.   +98

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #222 on: October 23, 2015, 12:49:42 PM »

dumbass here is done play Blooming Idiot. lady coming over soon to nap. I on the other hand am going to finish this AF Chateau, jump in the shower, sit in a hot tub to soak, and join her later on. naps with woman company are good.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #223 on: October 23, 2015, 12:55:00 PM »

news has been reporting that, Odom left the brothel by ambulance, before paying his $75,000 bill.
The man has already won a place in history, by having his divorce proceedings withdrawn, by his
wife for over indulging in a 4 day spree of hookers and cocaine.
And you just gave him and the whore wife more attention than they deserve.
Yeah this was the weirdest streak of news ever.  I get it that he was everyone's favorite player and a great heart and soul guy, and she is the most 'normal' of the K-family...but they wen't fucking insane with the coverage!!
"Most normal" of the K's.....now that's a low bar.....
as for all the coverage, it's pathetic.  I don't care who visited or who's staying or who brought him pot brownies to aid in his recovery. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #224 on: October 23, 2015, 12:59:44 PM »

Saw a new to here Ballast Point yesterday at the store , The Commodore  - American Stout.
Tasty one for the chilly nights ahead.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22