« Reply #210 on: October 23, 2015, 12:19:22 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped
May want to pick up a few adult diapers
LOL!

« Reply #211 on: October 23, 2015, 12:19:45 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I might leave at like 4, which is 30min early, or even a little more and say I went to go hit balls or something.  All my projects are completed or at a good spot, so I'm not lagging behind.
Do what I do, walk the fuck out whenever you damn well please and stare-down anyone who makes eye contact with you
Once had a job, in Boston, in the early 80's where I used to work all kinds of crazy hours (had to make changes to the Unix system, when folks weren't on it).  One day i strolled in around 9:30 having already put in about 40 hours that week.  Boss said, "aren't you a little late?"  I replied, "Thanks for pointing that out, I going to have to take a long lunch, and leave early now!" He never made another peep.  this was when Star Wars Episode IV came out, i remember we both took a long lunch that week to see the movie.

« Reply #212 on: October 23, 2015, 12:20:53 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Then why the fuck are we having this conversation?

« Reply #213 on: October 23, 2015, 12:22:11 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Then why the fuck are we having this conversation?
It was almost about golf, not cigars, and post whores need to post...  gotta get them stars.

« Reply #214 on: October 23, 2015, 12:22:47 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped
May want to pick up a few adult diapers
Saw a new to here Ballast Point yesterday at the store , The Commodore  - American Stout.
Nice, sounds pretty good to me

« Reply #215 on: October 23, 2015, 12:23:18 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Then why the fuck are we having this conversation?
Already talked about everything else including the crapper.

« Reply #216 on: October 23, 2015, 12:23:37 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Then why the fuck are we having this conversation?
+1 fuck

« Reply #217 on: October 23, 2015, 12:28:25 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Send her a very important long e-mail at 3pm.  Then leave.

« Reply #218 on: October 23, 2015, 12:37:45 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Send her a very important long e-mail at 3pm.  Then leave.
Don't forget your "Out Of Office" reply

« Reply #219 on: October 23, 2015, 12:41:27 PM »

news has been reporting that, Odom left the brothel by ambulance, before paying his $75,000 bill.
The man has already won a place in history, by having his divorce proceedings withdrawn, by his
wife for over indulging in a 4 day spree of hookers and cocaine.
Guess that's where we went wrong.

« Reply #220 on: October 23, 2015, 12:42:16 PM »

Pouring down rain here now making me want a nice hot bowl of chili for lunch but I don't have any chili.

« Reply #221 on: October 23, 2015, 12:44:51 PM »

Mid-Day Report

DOW.   +98

« Reply #222 on: October 23, 2015, 12:49:42 PM »

dumbass here is done play Blooming Idiot. lady coming over soon to nap. I on the other hand am going to finish this AF Chateau, jump in the shower, sit in a hot tub to soak, and join her later on. naps with woman company are good.

« Reply #223 on: October 23, 2015, 12:55:00 PM »

news has been reporting that, Odom left the brothel by ambulance, before paying his $75,000 bill.
The man has already won a place in history, by having his divorce proceedings withdrawn, by his
wife for over indulging in a 4 day spree of hookers and cocaine.
And you just gave him and the whore wife more attention than they deserve.
Yeah this was the weirdest streak of news ever.  I get it that he was everyone's favorite player and a great heart and soul guy, and she is the most 'normal' of the K-family...but they wen't fucking insane with the coverage!!
"Most normal" of the K's.....now that's a low bar.....
as for all the coverage, it's pathetic.  I don't care who visited or who's staying or who brought him pot brownies to aid in his recovery.

« Reply #224 on: October 23, 2015, 12:59:44 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped
May want to pick up a few adult diapers
Saw a new to here Ballast Point yesterday at the store , The Commodore  - American Stout.
Tasty one for the chilly nights ahead.