CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

Author Topic: 10/23/2015  (Read 28938 times)

sfish

Re: 10/23/2015
« Reply #195 on: October 23, 2015, 12:05:04 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
Did you tell her why you were leaving early?
Yes sir, golfing.  but I could say I went to hit balls at like 3 and leave a little early ;)
No

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #196 on: October 23, 2015, 12:05:33 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I might leave at like 4, which is 30min early, or even a little more and say I went to go hit balls or something.  All my projects are completed or at a good spot, so I'm not lagging behind.
Do what I do, walk the fuck out whenever you damn well please and stare-down anyone who makes eye contact with you
#powermove

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #197 on: October 23, 2015, 12:06:46 PM »

I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #198 on: October 23, 2015, 12:07:30 PM »

I might leave at like 4, which is 30min early, or even a little more and say I went to go hit balls or something.  All my projects are completed or at a good spot, so I'm not lagging behind.
Do what I do, walk the fuck out whenever you damn well please and stare-down anyone who makes eye contact with you
Also what I do. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #199 on: October 23, 2015, 12:08:30 PM »

LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped

sfish

« Reply #200 on: October 23, 2015, 12:10:06 PM »

LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped
May want to pick up a few adult diapers

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #201 on: October 23, 2015, 12:13:15 PM »

Nothing a handful of Tums can't fix   ;D

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #202 on: October 23, 2015, 12:13:44 PM »

save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #203 on: October 23, 2015, 12:14:23 PM »

Saw a new to here Ballast Point yesterday at the store , The Commodore  - American Stout.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #204 on: October 23, 2015, 12:14:33 PM »

Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #205 on: October 23, 2015, 12:15:05 PM »

That's the ticket, walk out like you own the place!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #206 on: October 23, 2015, 12:15:22 PM »

I was just about to respond the same way and then scrapped my post.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #207 on: October 23, 2015, 12:15:56 PM »

Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
CNS

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #208 on: October 23, 2015, 12:17:29 PM »

I was just about to respond the same way and then scrapped my post.
I think we have recommended every option possible so should be an easy decision for him now ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #209 on: October 23, 2015, 12:17:42 PM »

That's the least you could do.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22