« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2015, 11:12:20 AM »

« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2015, 11:20:52 AM »

Already shut down all the Sidewalk Lemonade Stands now the anti-capitalist are seeking further youth operated business opportunities to destroy.

NEWS - Spokane Washington

TEENS ARRESTED FOR RUNNING PROSTITUTION RING OUT OF MOTHER'S HOME
Where's the entrepreneurial spirit?
Doing five-to-ten for human trafficking?

« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2015, 11:37:32 AM »

news has been reporting that, Odom left the brothel by ambulance, before paying his $75,000 bill.
The man has already won a place in history, by having his divorce proceedings withdrawn, by his
wife for over indulging in a 4 day spree of hookers and cocaine.

« Reply #183 on: October 23, 2015, 11:41:39 AM »

news has been reporting that, Odom left the brothel by ambulance, before paying his $75,000 bill.
The man has already won a place in history, by having his divorce proceedings withdrawn, by his
wife for over indulging in a 4 day spree of hookers and cocaine.
And you just gave him and the whore wife more attention than they deserve.

« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2015, 11:49:39 AM »

news has been reporting that, Odom left the brothel by ambulance, before paying his $75,000 bill.
The man has already won a place in history, by having his divorce proceedings withdrawn, by his
wife for over indulging in a 4 day spree of hookers and cocaine.
And you just gave him and the whore wife more attention than they deserve.
Yeah this was the weirdest streak of news ever.  I get it that he was everyone's favorite player and a great heart and soul guy, and she is the most 'normal' of the K-family...but they wen't fucking insane with the coverage!!

« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2015, 11:57:22 AM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?

« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2015, 11:59:41 AM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.

« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2015, 12:00:16 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
Did you tell her why you were leaving early?

« Reply #188 on: October 23, 2015, 12:00:22 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)

« Reply #189 on: October 23, 2015, 12:01:00 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
You could always leave early, you clearly have stomach issues

« Reply #190 on: October 23, 2015, 12:02:24 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I might leave at like 4, which is 30min early, or even a little more and say I went to go hit balls or something.  All my projects are completed or at a good spot, so I'm not lagging behind.

« Reply #191 on: October 23, 2015, 12:02:52 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
Did you tell her why you were leaving early?
Yes sir, golfing.  but I could say I went to hit balls at like 3 and leave a little early ;)

« Reply #192 on: October 23, 2015, 12:03:27 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/

« Reply #193 on: October 23, 2015, 12:03:59 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
You could always leave early, you clearly have stomach issues
I've had 3 or 4 'episodes' already this morning - fuggin Beer Club and coffee are running right through me!

« Reply #194 on: October 23, 2015, 12:04:13 PM »

I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I might leave at like 4, which is 30min early, or even a little more and say I went to go hit balls or something.  All my projects are completed or at a good spot, so I'm not lagging behind.
Do what I do, walk the fuck out whenever you damn well please and stare-down anyone who makes eye contact with you