« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2015, 10:36:52 AM »

Hey LTGDave....may be heading up to your neck of the woods before the end of the year.  Got a lounge nearby or does the mancave have an extra seat?
Awesome, where would you be? And yes to both, couple of places nearby, and man cave always has additional room.
Erie area, but close enough.
Gotcha. Well, the man cave is always open, or we can try to find something somewhere in the middle if the wife isn't working, just let me know.
When I get dates, I'll let you know.

« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2015, 10:39:11 AM »

good morning guys. happy Friday to those that need it. I don't. heading over to the lady's house shortly to dig up some plants, then we start to load the Jeep for our camping trip.
working on an Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
I'm confused, You are taking the plants camping, with you?  :o

« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2015, 10:41:42 AM »

good morning guys. happy Friday to those that need it. I don't. heading over to the lady's house shortly to dig up some plants, then we start to load the Jeep for our camping trip.
working on an Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
I'm confused, You are taking the plants camping, with you?  :o
Keep reading!

Morning Flip

« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2015, 10:44:07 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
There's no visible water tank in the office.  You should know that.
How do we know where he works and what type of facilities are at his disposal?

Also I just wanted to use the term "Upper Decker"

« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2015, 10:45:14 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Shaun's janitor just posted a picture of the clean-up efforts:

« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2015, 10:45:40 AM »

Just in case any of you Ohioans or Kentuckians are missing one....
http://imgur.com/y2sN93F

(I know it's a bit old, but WTF)

« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2015, 10:45:50 AM »

Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Morning and Happy Friday CG
Hit a bunny with my car on the way to work today, is that good karma?  Good mornin Tex
not if it was near a Playboy club, Are any of those still left around?
In the early 80's I'd been to both the New York City and London clubs.  Went for dinner in NYC,
and gambling in London.

« Reply #172 on: October 23, 2015, 10:46:38 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
There's no visible water tank in the office.  You should know that.
How do we know where he works and what type of facilities are at his disposal?

Also I just wanted to use the term "Upper Decker"
Yea, so did he....

« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2015, 10:47:39 AM »

« Reply #174 on: October 23, 2015, 10:48:36 AM »

So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  50, eh?  Time then for a special medical procedure.  Or as it's referred to in downtown Austin, any Saturday night.
Oh, hell, I started those four years ago.  Given all the times the warden has ripped me a new one, I don't even feel it now.
Thought you said all was good on the homefront.....unless this is in the normal course of events......nevermind...... :o
Not saying I didn't deserve the rippings.  Most of them, anyway.

« Reply #175 on: October 23, 2015, 10:52:28 AM »

Hey Fishy, where you going next week?
http://www.weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/things-to-know-hurricane-patricia
Other side of the continent, thank god - Punta Cana, DR

« Reply #176 on: October 23, 2015, 10:57:41 AM »

Only In Texas, one of those schools is in my neighborhood and where Chad Morris coached.

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Whenever Lake Travis High School and Westlake High School meet in football, it’s always one of the marquee games in the state.

But this week, with both teams coming in with perfect 7-0 records and ranked in the top-10, the demand is higher than ever.

Demand for this game is so high, that tickets are being scalped on Craigslist. Most tickets are being re-sold for $50, but some are as high as $75 and $100.y

« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2015, 10:58:30 AM »

« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2015, 11:09:59 AM »

Already shut down all the Sidewalk Lemonade Stands now the anti-capitalist are seeking further youth operated business opportunities to destroy.

NEWS - Spokane Washington

TEENS ARRESTED FOR RUNNING PROSTITUTION RING OUT OF MOTHER'S HOME
Where's the entrepreneurial spirit?

« Reply #179 on: October 23, 2015, 11:11:49 AM »

Already shut down all the Sidewalk Lemonade Stands now the anti-capitalist are seeking further youth operated business opportunities to destroy.

NEWS - Spokane Washington

TEENS ARRESTED FOR RUNNING PROSTITUTION RING OUT OF MOTHER'S HOME
Where's the entrepreneurial spirit?
Apparently quelched, like the movie "Risky Business"!