CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Author Topic: 10/23/2015  (Read 28980 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/23/2015
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2015, 10:25:00 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
I threw a nice one off the back wall - that's as sketchy as I get  ;)
You probably did, you bastard.  That's why it always looks like farm animals visited the restrooms.  Sheesh.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2015, 10:25:35 AM »

So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  50, eh?  Time then for a special medical procedure.  Or as it's referred to in downtown Austin, any Saturday night.
Only time anybody 50+ is in downtown Austin is when we herf there.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #152 on: October 23, 2015, 10:26:33 AM »

So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Happy Friday, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  How's the leg?
It hurts today.  Iced it for a while and that helped.  Non-stop conference calls for almost three hours and haven't had a chance to eat anything so that I can take something for the pain.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #153 on: October 23, 2015, 10:26:40 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
You probably did, you bastard.  That's why it always looks like farm animals visited the restrooms.  Sheesh.
Once again this place has established a new low.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #154 on: October 23, 2015, 10:26:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  50, eh?  Time then for a special medical procedure.  Or as it's referred to in downtown Austin, any Saturday night.
Oh, hell, I started those four years ago.  Given all the times the warden has ripped me a new one, I don't even feel it now.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #155 on: October 23, 2015, 10:27:08 AM »

Hey LTGDave....may be heading up to your neck of the woods before the end of the year.  Got a lounge nearby or does the mancave have an extra seat?
Awesome, where would you be? And yes to both, couple of places nearby, and man cave always has additional room.
Erie area, but close enough.
Gotcha. Well, the man cave is always open, or we can try to find something somewhere in the middle if the wife isn't working, just let me know.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #156 on: October 23, 2015, 10:28:39 AM »

Funny you should mention that.  My son informed me that he may have to pay for a toilet that cracked while he was engaging in said activity last Friday.  Don't know how you could word that on an insurance claim.
edit:  he pay = me pay
Sure it was not your damage while visiting? ::) Don't be blaming it on the kid.  Could have been those Trenton Burgers.
Mmmmm, Trenton burgers!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #157 on: October 23, 2015, 10:32:28 AM »

Already shut down all the Sidewalk Lemonade Stands now the anti-capitalist are seeking further youth operated business opportunities to destroy.

NEWS - Spokane Washington

TEENS ARRESTED FOR RUNNING PROSTITUTION RING OUT OF MOTHER'S HOME

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #158 on: October 23, 2015, 10:32:35 AM »

True story...When I was a freshman in high school, my dad and I started a janitorial service.  One of our contracts was with Kenworth Northwest, the local dealership for the famed big-rigs.  Cleaning the mechanics' washroom was an educational experience.  We were having to clean shit - literally - off the ceiling, every freakin' night.  I have no idea what goes on in a diesel mechnics' washroom by day, but I have absolutely no intention of ever finding out.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #159 on: October 23, 2015, 10:33:54 AM »

Funny you should mention that.  My son informed me that he may have to pay for a toilet that cracked while he was engaging in said activity last Friday.  Don't know how you could word that on an insurance claim.
edit:  he pay = me pay
Sure it was not your damage while visiting? ::) Don't be blaming it on the kid.  Could have been those Trenton Burgers.
Nope, he was out at a party and working on payback for a certain young lady apparently.....

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2015, 10:34:02 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Happy Friday, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  How's the leg?
It hurts today.  Iced it for a while and that helped.  Non-stop conference calls for almost three hours and haven't had a chance to eat anything so that I can take something for the pain.
Just wash down the pills with a bottle of beer.  You'll feel much better. 

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #161 on: October 23, 2015, 10:35:31 AM »

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.
Well, at least you have 99 cigars to bring home, right?
Hopefully I can get him to sit a little while and enjoy a shark this afternoon so it would be two less, I am just shocked at how much time they don't spend just sitting around and enjoy some piece and quiet.
Yeah, there are definitely 2 kinds of people on a vacation - the ones who want to sit and relax and the ones that want to do as much as possible in the limited time available.
I used to be the first type. detailed itineraries, many plans, lots to do & see.  Wife and child nicknamed me "The Vacation Nazi".  They just wanted to sit by the pool, while I wanted to sight see the Big Island of Hawaii.  Few years ago, I found out, I could get in the rental car, and see places on my own.  I no longer spend the coin for the flights to Hawaii, even though we have two time shares there.  Nope, you just want to sit by a pool, I can find a Hilton resort on the east coast we can drive to. Last vacation in Tennessee, it's like OK we are here at the resort,  let me know in a day or two what you want to do this week.  They went to Dollywood, I sat on the porch smoking havanas and drinking wine.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #162 on: October 23, 2015, 10:35:46 AM »

Once again this place has established a new low.
Not even close.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #163 on: October 23, 2015, 10:36:00 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Oh, hell, I started those four years ago.  Given all the times the warden has ripped me a new one, I don't even feel it now.
Thought you said all was good on the homefront.....unless this is in the normal course of events......nevermind...... :o

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #164 on: October 23, 2015, 10:36:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Aging RockerRaz!

Let's be honest about it.

Morning, Shaun.
Haha, mornin!!!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22