CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22

Author Topic: 10/23/2015  (Read 28996 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 10/23/2015
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2015, 10:10:41 AM »

So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2015, 10:10:48 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Like a damn frat house in here!
It smells slightly better in here.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2015, 10:11:33 AM »

So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin RockerRaz!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2015, 10:13:42 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Happy Friday, Bret.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2015, 10:17:03 AM »

Hey LTGDave....may be heading up to your neck of the woods before the end of the year.  Got a lounge nearby or does the mancave have an extra seat?
Awesome, where would you be? And yes to both, couple of places nearby, and man cave always has additional room.
Erie area, but close enough.

sfish

« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2015, 10:17:55 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2015, 10:18:28 AM »

Like a damn frat house in here!
It smells slightly better in here.
And generally better beer, whiskey, assorted spirits and cigars.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2015, 10:20:08 AM »

I threw a nice one off the back wall - that's as sketchy as I get  ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2015, 10:21:13 AM »

Funny you should mention that.  My son informed me that he may have to pay for a toilet that cracked while he was engaging in said activity last Friday.  Don't know how you could word that on an insurance claim.
edit:  he pay = me pay

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2015, 10:22:11 AM »

Hey LTGDave....may be heading up to your neck of the woods before the end of the year.  Got a lounge nearby or does the mancave have an extra seat?
Don't forget to pack your "Lean Forward" shirt.
Fixed it for you Bean.

Threebean

« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2015, 10:22:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  50, eh?  Time then for a special medical procedure.  Or as it's referred to in downtown Austin, any Saturday night.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2015, 10:22:40 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Aging RockerRaz!

Let's be honest about it.

Morning, Shaun.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2015, 10:23:19 AM »

There's no visible water tank in the office.  You should know that.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2015, 10:23:30 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Happy Friday, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  How's the leg?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2015, 10:23:48 AM »

Funny you should mention that.  My son informed me that he may have to pay for a toilet that cracked while he was engaging in said activity last Friday.  Don't know how you could word that on an insurance claim.
edit:  he pay = me pay
Sure it was not your damage while visiting? ::) Don't be blaming it on the kid.  Could have been those Trenton Burgers.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22