« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2015, 10:10:41 AM »

So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2015, 10:10:48 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Like a damn frat house in here!
It smells slightly better in here.

« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2015, 10:11:33 AM »

So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin RockerRaz!

« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2015, 10:13:42 AM »

So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Happy Friday, Bret.

« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2015, 10:17:03 AM »

Hey LTGDave....may be heading up to your neck of the woods before the end of the year.  Got a lounge nearby or does the mancave have an extra seat?
Awesome, where would you be? And yes to both, couple of places nearby, and man cave always has additional room.
Erie area, but close enough.

« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2015, 10:17:55 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"

« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2015, 10:18:28 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Like a damn frat house in here!
It smells slightly better in here.
And generally better beer, whiskey, assorted spirits and cigars.

« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2015, 10:20:08 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
I threw a nice one off the back wall - that's as sketchy as I get  ;)

« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2015, 10:21:13 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
Funny you should mention that.  My son informed me that he may have to pay for a toilet that cracked while he was engaging in said activity last Friday.  Don't know how you could word that on an insurance claim.
edit:  he pay = me pay

« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2015, 10:22:11 AM »

Hey LTGDave....may be heading up to your neck of the woods before the end of the year.  Got a lounge nearby or does the mancave have an extra seat?
Don't forget to pack your "Lean Forward" shirt.
Fixed it for you Bean.

« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2015, 10:22:35 AM »

So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  50, eh?  Time then for a special medical procedure.  Or as it's referred to in downtown Austin, any Saturday night.

« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2015, 10:22:40 AM »

So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Aging RockerRaz!

Let's be honest about it.

Morning, Shaun.

« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2015, 10:23:19 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
There's no visible water tank in the office.  You should know that.

« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2015, 10:23:30 AM »

So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Happy Friday, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  How's the leg?

« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2015, 10:23:48 AM »

Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
Funny you should mention that.  My son informed me that he may have to pay for a toilet that cracked while he was engaging in said activity last Friday.  Don't know how you could word that on an insurance claim.
edit:  he pay = me pay
Sure it was not your damage while visiting? ::) Don't be blaming it on the kid.  Could have been those Trenton Burgers.