Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

« Reply #300 on: October 23, 2015, 06:05:15 PM »

CyB lit

« Reply #301 on: October 23, 2015, 06:11:40 PM »

Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Founders on the other hand puts out some stellar stuff!
On that note, try the REDANKULOUS, Imperial Red IPA

« Reply #302 on: October 23, 2015, 06:13:46 PM »

Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Founders on the other hand puts out some stellar stuff!
On that note, try the REDANKULOUS, Imperial Red IPA
Evening Fish

« Reply #303 on: October 23, 2015, 06:15:35 PM »

Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Founders on the other hand puts out some stellar stuff!
On that note, try the REDANKULOUS, Imperial Red IPA
Evening Fish
Evening Red, just popping in, my sister's coming over in a few for a visit

« Reply #304 on: October 23, 2015, 06:19:46 PM »

Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Founders on the other hand puts out some stellar stuff!
On that note, try the REDANKULOUS, Imperial Red IPA
Evening Fish
Evening Red, just popping in, my sister's coming over in a few for a visit
Sister Fish!

« Reply #305 on: October 23, 2015, 06:51:32 PM »

Planning next year's trip to Little Cayman, think we are going to stay 10-12 days this time.
Musta had a really good time going back again and for longer.
So good we are thinking about building a house there to retire.
Damn, sounds like a plan to me!

« Reply #306 on: October 23, 2015, 06:54:11 PM »

It's Friday Night Lights time.  Hold down the fort, cb.

« Reply #307 on: October 23, 2015, 06:59:25 PM »

It's Friday Night Lights time.  Hold down the fort, cb.
Are you ready for some football?  More than one game?

« Reply #308 on: October 23, 2015, 08:20:25 PM »

Thought for the evening:

Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off!
Nothing wrong with the beverage or the song!

« Reply #309 on: October 23, 2015, 08:21:18 PM »

Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Founders on the other hand puts out some stellar stuff!
On that note, try the REDANKULOUS, Imperial Red IPA
Evening Fish
Evening Red, just popping in, my sister's coming over in a few for a visit
Is she bringing some beverages?

« Reply #310 on: October 23, 2015, 08:44:06 PM »

It's Friday Night Lights time.  Hold down the fort, cb.
Are you ready for some football?  More than one game?
No, just one game tonight.  This is for the high school team.  Two more games tomorrow.  We're tied in the 4th at 14.

« Reply #311 on: October 23, 2015, 09:05:04 PM »

Watching Memphis and Tulsa, entertaining.

« Reply #312 on: October 23, 2015, 09:14:51 PM »

It's Friday Night Lights time.  Hold down the fort, cb.
Are you ready for some football?  More than one game?
No, just one game tonight.  This is for the high school team.  Two more games tomorrow.  We're tied in the 4th at 14.
Game over!  We win 21-14!!!

« Reply #313 on: October 23, 2015, 09:21:51 PM »

It's Friday Night Lights time.  Hold down the fort, cb.
Are you ready for some football?  More than one game?
No, just one game tonight.  This is for the high school team.  Two more games tomorrow.  We're tied in the 4th at 14.
Recall those days.  Tim was a football player till he figured out that he jusy wasn't fast enough or big enough.  Oh, and never would be.

« Reply #314 on: October 23, 2015, 09:22:18 PM »

It's Friday Night Lights time.  Hold down the fort, cb.
Are you ready for some football?  More than one game?
No, just one game tonight.  This is for the high school team.  Two more games tomorrow.  We're tied in the 4th at 14.
Game over!  We win 21-14!!!
Go, fight, win!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22