Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

« Reply #300 on: October 21, 2015, 07:06:47 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
TWHS.   You're on a roll, Mr. Mayor.
And hopefully not down the stairs.
Again
Indeed.  Time to head to the house.  Adios, mofos.
Happy Hump Night Mark.

« Reply #301 on: October 21, 2015, 07:32:40 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
Finger lickin' good?

« Reply #302 on: October 21, 2015, 08:04:28 PM »

[...]

TWSS!

« Reply #303 on: October 21, 2015, 08:07:11 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
Finger lickin' good?
There is something gross about how you said that.

« Reply #304 on: October 21, 2015, 08:20:42 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
Finger lickin' good?
There is something gross about how you said that.
Might be because he was referring to you! :o

« Reply #305 on: October 21, 2015, 08:21:02 PM »

DUNKIRK, N.Y. — Cory Wells, a founding member of the popular 1970s band Three Dog Night and lead singer on such hits as "Never Been to Spain" and "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)," has died at age 74.
Wells experienced acute back pain weeks ago and died suddenly Tuesday in Dunkirk, where he had lived, bandmate Danny Hutton said.

« Reply #306 on: October 21, 2015, 08:21:30 PM »

And they're off!  It would be ironic if the season ends for the Cubs today.

Edit:  uncrate.com has the DeLorean for sale.

« Reply #307 on: October 21, 2015, 08:23:05 PM »

DUNKIRK, N.Y. — Cory Wells, a founding member of the popular 1970s band Three Dog Night and lead singer on such hits as "Never Been to Spain" and "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)," has died at age 74.
Wells experienced acute back pain weeks ago and died suddenly Tuesday in Dunkirk, where he had lived, bandmate Danny Hutton said.
R.I.P.

« Reply #308 on: October 21, 2015, 09:29:03 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
Finger lickin' good?
There is something gross about how you said that.
Might be because he was referring to you! :o
Thanks Tex.

« Reply #309 on: October 21, 2015, 09:34:21 PM »

Mikey!  What are we smoking this evening?

« Reply #310 on: October 21, 2015, 09:42:24 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
Finger lickin' good?
There is something gross about how you said that.
Might be because he was referring to you! :o
Thanks Tex.
;D

« Reply #311 on: October 21, 2015, 09:49:55 PM »

[...]

What are you still doing up?

« Reply #312 on: October 21, 2015, 10:08:28 PM »

And they're off!  It would be ironic if the season ends for the Cubs today.

Edit:  uncrate.com has the DeLorean for sale.
Cubs will win tonight....it was written.

« Reply #313 on: October 21, 2015, 10:12:44 PM »

DUNKIRK, N.Y. — Cory Wells, a founding member of the popular 1970s band Three Dog Night and lead singer on such hits as "Never Been to Spain" and "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)," has died at age 74.
Wells experienced acute back pain weeks ago and died suddenly Tuesday in Dunkirk, where he had lived, bandmate Danny Hutton said.
R.I.P.
My favorite Three Dog Night song that wasn't really on the radar....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiAR8I8wRmk

« Reply #314 on: October 21, 2015, 10:12:47 PM »

And they're off!  It would be ironic if the season ends for the Cubs today.

Edit:  uncrate.com has the DeLorean for sale.
Cubs will win tonight....it was written.
It's not looking good.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22