Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

« Reply #270 on: October 21, 2015, 05:44:41 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I wanted some flavor, since I wasn't eating the carb laden stuffed cabbage, and dumplings(cooked and
served with chunks of bacon)!  8)  I had a double helping of sauerkraut!

« Reply #271 on: October 21, 2015, 05:48:46 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I wanted some flavor, since I wasn't eating the carb laden stuffed cabbage, and dumplings(cooked and
served with chunks of bacon)!  8)  I had a double helping of sauerkraut!
I wouldn't mind eating some of that right about now.

« Reply #272 on: October 21, 2015, 05:57:39 PM »

C'mon Mark, how long do I have to wait?

« Reply #273 on: October 21, 2015, 06:00:26 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
Very good mild cigar IMHO, I actually use them when somebody that does not smoke much  says "I would like to try a good cigar" .

« Reply #274 on: October 21, 2015, 06:01:57 PM »

Just put a nice Pork Butt with some carrots and potatoes in the oven for dinner, yum!

« Reply #275 on: October 21, 2015, 06:03:11 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
Very good mild cigar IMHO, I actually use them when somebody that does not smoke much  says "I would like to try a good cigar" .
Mild is just fine by me as long as it isn't short on flavor.  Sounds like that's what you had there.

« Reply #276 on: October 21, 2015, 06:04:09 PM »

Just put a nice Pork Butt with some carrots and potatoes in the oven for dinner, yum!
I don't know what we're having.  I should go visit the fridge/freezer to see what we have.

« Reply #277 on: October 21, 2015, 06:08:25 PM »

Norwegians taking cheap shots at our Texas brothers...
http://www.alternet.org/culture/norwegians-are-literally-using-texas-slang-crazy-now
That is funny to me because the Warden works for one of the biggest companies in Norway (51% owned by the Norweigan Government) and the Norweigans beg to be transferred here (Houston & Austin) and never want to leave.  They quickly adapt to and enjoy our lifestyle.

Side note to that, The owner/editor of Texas Monthly Magazine is even considered extreme left in Austin.

« Reply #278 on: October 21, 2015, 06:09:43 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
Very good mild cigar IMHO, I actually use them when somebody that does not smoke much  says "I would like to try a good cigar" .
Mild is just fine by me as long as it isn't short on flavor.  Sounds like that's what you had there.
It has an interesting flavor from the Cameroon wrapper but nothing big and bold.

« Reply #279 on: October 21, 2015, 06:10:41 PM »

C'mon Mark, how long do I have to wait?
TNWSS

« Reply #280 on: October 21, 2015, 06:11:18 PM »

It was bound to happen.....pumpkin spice cigar...... ::)
http://halfwheel.com/cao-makes-pumpkin-spice-cigar/97779
Foo Foo seegar!  Sheesh!
Could not possibly be worse than a Kuba Kuba.
Agreed.  Don't tell BD.  By the way, where the fuck has he been?
Backed over by a Honda with a faulty back-up camera..

« Reply #281 on: October 21, 2015, 06:11:23 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I wanted some flavor, since I wasn't eating the carb laden stuffed cabbage, and dumplings(cooked and
served with chunks of bacon)!  8)  I had a double helping of sauerkraut!
I wouldn't mind eating some of that right about now.
OK, if I must.   TWHS

« Reply #282 on: October 21, 2015, 06:11:52 PM »

C'mon Mark, how long do I have to wait?
TNWSS
Damn, thought you would never get here. ;)

« Reply #283 on: October 21, 2015, 06:14:22 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.

« Reply #284 on: October 21, 2015, 06:18:42 PM »

Norwegians taking cheap shots at our Texas brothers...
http://www.alternet.org/culture/norwegians-are-literally-using-texas-slang-crazy-now
I always thought Golf was just an uninformed democrap voter but perhaps this explains it, he is a Norweigan.  Same misinformed chit he spews all the time. ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22