« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2015, 08:10:32 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Honestly, I don't think anything is wrong.  It's just sore from how it got twisted during the fall.  I was ready to commute to work on Monday but the Mrs insisted I go to urgent care once she saw how badly I was limping.
Leave it to the wife to recognize you weren't your normal spritely self.

« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2015, 08:10:49 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Just playing the averages, you know?

« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2015, 08:18:19 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Honestly, I don't think anything is wrong.  It's just sore from how it got twisted during the fall.  I was ready to commute to work on Monday but the Mrs insisted I go to urgent care once she saw how badly I was limping.
Yeah, it is really uncommon for something to be really wrong when you fall your big ass down and your knee hurts so bad you can't walk on it for 3 or 4 days. ::)

« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2015, 08:19:22 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Honestly, I don't think anything is wrong.  It's just sore from how it got twisted during the fall.  I was ready to commute to work on Monday but the Mrs insisted I go to urgent care once she saw how badly I was limping.
Leave it to the wife to recognize you weren't your normal spritely portly self.
Correction made Golf, guess your auto-correct messed with the wording.

« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2015, 08:26:11 AM »

Well I gave up the ghost on the Cigar King and relegated them to the spam file, deals are a fuk'n joke with 1 or 2 exceptions a year out of 365 offers.

« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2015, 08:32:10 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Honestly, I don't think anything is wrong.  It's just sore from how it got twisted during the fall.  I was ready to commute to work on Monday but the Mrs insisted I go to urgent care once she saw how badly I was limping.
Yeah, it is really uncommon for something to be really wrong when you fall your big ass down and your knee hurts so bad you can't walk on it for 3 or 4 days. ::)
She was walking behind me on the stairs when I fell.  She said somehow my one leg was in front of me and the other wrapped around behind me.  It's amazing I was able to unravel without falling down the rest of the stairs.

« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2015, 08:34:51 AM »

good morning guys. my RA is really kicking my ass today.
no golf for me :(
trying to fit camping gear in Jeep. oh joy.
getting old was fun. being old not so much.
AF Chateu and coffee. can barely hold the cup.

« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2015, 08:36:55 AM »

[...]
Perhaps she gave you a little nudge from behind hoping for a successful assisted suicide and you fuct things up only hurting your knee. :o

« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2015, 08:37:48 AM »

good morning guys. my RA is really kicking my ass today.
no golf for me :(
trying to fit camping gear in Jeep. oh joy.
getting old was fun. being old not so much.
AF Chateu and coffee. can barely hold the cup.
Morning Dean, must be bad if you are not golfing on Wednesday.

« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2015, 08:37:54 AM »

Well I gave up the ghost on the Cigar King and relegated them to the spam file, deals are a fuk'n joke with 1 or 2 exceptions a year out of 365 offers.
What?  You don't want the free Nestor Miranda backpack?

« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2015, 08:39:15 AM »

Well I gave up the ghost on the Cigar King and relegated them to the spam file, deals are a fuk'n joke with 1 or 2 exceptions a year out of 365 offers.
What?  You don't want the free Nestor Miranda backpack?
Nor the Nestor Miranda cigar either.

« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2015, 08:40:05 AM »

good morning guys. my RA is really kicking my ass today.
no golf for me :(
trying to fit camping gear in Jeep. oh joy.
getting old was fun. being old not so much.
AF Chateu and coffee. can barely hold the cup.
Sorry to hear it, brother.

« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2015, 08:40:39 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Honestly, I don't think anything is wrong.  It's just sore from how it got twisted during the fall.  I was ready to commute to work on Monday but the Mrs insisted I go to urgent care once she saw how badly I was limping.
Leave it to the wife to recognize you weren't your normal spritely self.
CNS

« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2015, 08:41:02 AM »

[...]
She'd starve without me.

« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2015, 08:47:52 AM »

Good mornin humpers!