Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

« Reply #285 on: October 21, 2015, 06:19:49 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I wanted some flavor, since I wasn't eating the carb laden stuffed cabbage, and dumplings(cooked and
served with chunks of bacon)!  8)  I had a double helping of sauerkraut!
I wouldn't mind eating some of that right about now.
OK, if I must.   TWHS
Hahaha.  You never disappoint.

« Reply #286 on: October 21, 2015, 06:20:55 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.

« Reply #287 on: October 21, 2015, 06:21:32 PM »

Damn, I swear I didn't intend to tee that one up like that.

« Reply #288 on: October 21, 2015, 06:25:17 PM »

Damn, I swear I didn't intend to tee that one up like that.
Stay Calm, it does not take much of a tee around this training ground for clowns. :)

« Reply #289 on: October 21, 2015, 06:32:55 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
I grilled the keilbasi outside, so that cut out 60% of the smell.  the garlic in the pot of chicken cacciatore, knocked out another 20% of the sauerkraut smells.

« Reply #290 on: October 21, 2015, 06:34:03 PM »

Damn, I swear I didn't intend to tee that one up like that.
Stay Calm, it does not take much of a tee around this training ground for clowns. :)
You guys swinging from the lady's tee.

« Reply #291 on: October 21, 2015, 06:34:31 PM »

hey, I'm going to bug out of here, catch you guys tomorrow, unless agent XT907 shows up from tapatalk...

« Reply #292 on: October 21, 2015, 06:36:11 PM »

hey, I'm going to bug out of here, catch you guys tomorrow, unless agent XT907 shows up from tapatalk...
Enjoy the evening Flip

« Reply #293 on: October 21, 2015, 06:36:47 PM »

Time to see what there is to eat around her.  No saurkraut, but I'll see what I can do.

« Reply #294 on: October 21, 2015, 06:37:35 PM »

Time to see what there is to eat around her.  No saurkraut, but I'll see what I can do.
Something pumpkin maybe. :)

« Reply #295 on: October 21, 2015, 06:38:22 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I wanted some flavor, since I wasn't eating the carb laden stuffed cabbage, and dumplings(cooked and
served with chunks of bacon)!  8)  I had a double helping of sauerkraut!
I wouldn't mind eating some of that right about now.
OK, if I must.   TWHS
Hahaha.  You never disappoint.
TWSS

« Reply #296 on: October 21, 2015, 06:39:57 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
TWHS.   You're on a roll, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #297 on: October 21, 2015, 06:50:56 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
TWHS.   You're on a roll, Mr. Mayor.
And hopefully not down the stairs.

« Reply #298 on: October 21, 2015, 07:01:38 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
TWHS.   You're on a roll, Mr. Mayor.
And hopefully not down the stairs.
Again

« Reply #299 on: October 21, 2015, 07:03:47 PM »

Home on the patio with a Ballast Point Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest) and my Vintage Cameroon lit.
He came back!  8)
Afternoon Flip.

This is a good cigar glad Tony talked me into smoking one today.
So how is it?
I put 1/2 a Lienenkugel Oktoberfest into the sauerkraut I cooked yesterday, along with half a Heinken light.

The Heineken makes sense.  I wouldn't have wasted the Oktoberfest on sauerkraut.  That's my opinion.
I would not have stayed in the house with that nazi stuff stinking, that is my opinion. :)

My father used to eat that stinking stuff and I would leave the house.
I love it.  Not so much the stink, but the taste.
TWHS.   You're on a roll, Mr. Mayor.
And hopefully not down the stairs.
Again
Indeed.  Time to head to the house.  Adios, mofos.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22