Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

« Reply #300 on: October 02, 2015, 08:49:43 PM »

T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.

« Reply #301 on: October 02, 2015, 08:50:23 PM »

T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like you're smoking in the garage this weekend.
Exactly.

« Reply #302 on: October 02, 2015, 08:52:05 PM »

Watching USF/Memphis and Temple/Charlotte...better than nothing.
I have been watching Memphis and USF some, actually a pretty good game.
Always think of basketball with Memphis. The game you need to watch this weekend is ND beating Clemson.
Those two games are on tonight.
Yes, I will be watching the game tomorrow night from lovely Death Valley.  See a little tarnish put on those shiny helmets.

« Reply #303 on: October 02, 2015, 08:54:27 PM »

Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Nothing left but da bones but come on they are tasty.
My dog's ears just perked up.  The little bastige must be on the banter!
He's giving up all your secrets to the warden for doggie treats.
No doubt. Say "treat" and all loyalty and consideration goes out the window.  Sorta like NJDave snatching those MC's on the bid from poor unfortunate Pissyfish.
Nice, I feel bad enough, now you're going to bust my ass?
LMFAO

« Reply #304 on: October 02, 2015, 08:54:44 PM »

T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.
Solar tikis?  I would say that sounds kinda commie, but I am enjoying thisTat you gave me, so I won't say that.

« Reply #305 on: October 02, 2015, 08:57:32 PM »

T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.
Solar tikis?  I would say that sounds kinda commie, but I am enjoying thisTat you gave me, so I won't say that.
Gay path Lights according to my friends 93 year old mother.  I swear!

« Reply #306 on: October 02, 2015, 09:03:42 PM »

T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.
Solar tikis?  I would say that sounds kinda commie, but I am enjoying thisTat you gave me, so I won't say that.
Gay path Lights according to my friends 93 year old mother.  I swear!
These are pretty neat though.  Look like regular tiki's, about 5' with lights that flicker.

« Reply #307 on: October 02, 2015, 09:09:04 PM »

T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.
Solar tikis?  I would say that sounds kinda commie, but I am enjoying thisTat you gave me, so I won't say that.
Gay path Lights according to my friends 93 year old mother.  I swear!
These are pretty neat though.  Look like regular tiki's, about 5' with lights that flicker.
OK, I trust your judgment.  Do they keep the skeeters away?

« Reply #308 on: October 02, 2015, 09:10:50 PM »

T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.
Solar tikis?  I would say that sounds kinda commie, but I am enjoying thisTat you gave me, so I won't say that.
Gay path Lights according to my friends 93 year old mother.  I swear!
These are pretty neat though.  Look like regular tiki's, about 5' with lights that flicker.
OK, I trust your judgment.
TNWSS.

« Reply #309 on: October 02, 2015, 09:17:41 PM »

Time for me to call it a night.

« Reply #310 on: October 02, 2015, 09:18:29 PM »

Time for me to call it a night.
Enjoyed eherfing with ya, Dave.  Have a good one.

« Reply #311 on: October 02, 2015, 09:21:19 PM »

T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.
Solar tikis?  I would say that sounds kinda commie, but I am enjoying thisTat you gave me, so I won't say that.
Gay path Lights according to my friends 93 year old mother.  I swear!
These are pretty neat though.  Look like regular tiki's, about 5' with lights that flicker.
OK, I trust your judgment.  Do they keep the skeeters away?
No, I have repellent candles on the tables.

« Reply #312 on: October 02, 2015, 09:21:48 PM »

Time for me to call it a night.
Enjoyed eherfing with ya, Dave.  Have a good one.
Sleep well sir, busy day tomorrow.

« Reply #313 on: October 02, 2015, 09:28:29 PM »

Time for me to call it a night.
G'night Percy

« Reply #314 on: October 02, 2015, 09:38:57 PM »

Little splash of Port Charles scotch to take the chill off.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22