« Reply #210 on: October 02, 2015, 02:57:09 PM »

Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Why isn't it?  Stitches in your hand too?

« Reply #211 on: October 02, 2015, 02:58:13 PM »

Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Why isn't it?  Stitches in your hand too?
Well obviously that hand is busy.  How about the other one?  By the way, you could use a shave.

« Reply #212 on: October 02, 2015, 03:06:32 PM »

So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
That is a nice price.  We're so sad that you missed out, biebs.  Heartbroken.
They've been going pretty low so I was curious where they closed...then I saw I'd been betrayed!
Hey, it was late, I just got in after a long day, long flight and long drive.  I wasn't paying attention.
I understand you not recognizing my name - SF of Whitehouse Station, NJ!
That of course assumes I looked at anything but the price.
Stop by with the $13 next week, I'll give 'em to ya.
don't forget the $3.95 shipping, if you didn't win anything else....
No need to worry about that.
I wonder if anyone here has ever won just one thing from a bid site? What a waste of shipping!
Yea, BD...and I think it was a single cigar.

« Reply #213 on: October 02, 2015, 03:07:31 PM »

Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Well, yea, but you'd probably have to include the warden.

« Reply #214 on: October 02, 2015, 03:07:32 PM »

[...]

Not that long ago either as I remember.

« Reply #215 on: October 02, 2015, 03:09:18 PM »

[...]

But before the big car purchase....it was an Acid.....Toast maybe, and somebody bid him up to $8.....
wasn't me!   :-[

« Reply #216 on: October 02, 2015, 03:09:23 PM »

Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Well, yea, but you'd probably have to include the warden.
Not worth it under that restriction ;)

« Reply #217 on: October 02, 2015, 03:23:40 PM »

Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Why isn't it?  Stitches in your hand too?
LMAO.  Nice one over the fence, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #218 on: October 02, 2015, 03:24:37 PM »

Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Why isn't it?  Stitches in your hand too?
LMAO.  Nice one over the fence, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #219 on: October 02, 2015, 03:29:02 PM »

With all the birds flying, you sure you're not from Jersey?

« Reply #220 on: October 02, 2015, 03:31:18 PM »

With all the birds flying, you sure you're not from Jersey?
Dealing with Jersey Bean and Tony have to use something they understand.

« Reply #221 on: October 02, 2015, 03:37:20 PM »

With all the birds flying, you sure you're not from Jersey?
Dealing with Jersey Bean and Tony have to use something they understand.
Awww, fugetaboutit!

« Reply #222 on: October 02, 2015, 03:40:18 PM »

With all the birds flying, you sure you're not from Jersey?
Dealing with Jersey Bean and Tony have to use something they understand.
Awww, fugetaboutit!
LOL

« Reply #223 on: October 02, 2015, 03:42:41 PM »

It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.

« Reply #224 on: October 02, 2015, 03:48:58 PM »

It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Oval Hab with coffee here at the orifice.