Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

« Reply #225 on: October 01, 2015, 11:10:48 PM »

Why, oh why is the weekend almost here?  Can't wait for Monday.
Guess you are qualified to join Dean's I Love Mondays club. Two members. It's a start.
Don't be fooled, I hate Mondays too.  It's just better than the alternatives.
Ah, marital bliss...
It's all that time he's spent this week with his boss. Tony has a work husband.
Work husband?  Must be some new fangled social media kinda thing.

« Reply #226 on: October 01, 2015, 11:17:27 PM »

Why, oh why is the weekend almost here?  Can't wait for Monday.
Guess you are qualified to join Dean's I Love Mondays club. Two members. It's a start.
Don't be fooled, I hate Mondays too.  It's just better than the alternatives.
Ah, marital bliss...
It's all that time he's spent this week with his boss. Tony has a work husband.
Work husband?  Must be some new fangled social media kinda thing.
Work wife, work husband, look it up, ya old retired coot.

« Reply #227 on: October 01, 2015, 11:22:59 PM »

Why, oh why is the weekend almost here?  Can't wait for Monday.
Guess you are qualified to join Dean's I Love Mondays club. Two members. It's a start.
Don't be fooled, I hate Mondays too.  It's just better than the alternatives.
Ah, marital bliss...
It's all that time he's spent this week with his boss. Tony has a work husband.
Work husband?  Must be some new fangled social media kinda thing.
Work wife, work husband, look it up, ya old retired coot.
Who you calling an old coot, you old coot?

« Reply #228 on: October 01, 2015, 11:30:39 PM »

Why, oh why is the weekend almost here?  Can't wait for Monday.
Guess you are qualified to join Dean's I Love Mondays club. Two members. It's a start.
Don't be fooled, I hate Mondays too.  It's just better than the alternatives.
Ah, marital bliss...
It's all that time he's spent this week with his boss. Tony has a work husband.
Work husband?  Must be some new fangled social media kinda thing.
Work wife, work husband, look it up, ya old retired coot.
Who you calling an old coot, you old coot?
Takes one to know one.  Oh wait....

« Reply #229 on: October 01, 2015, 11:32:06 PM »

Why, oh why is the weekend almost here?  Can't wait for Monday.
Guess you are qualified to join Dean's I Love Mondays club. Two members. It's a start.
Don't be fooled, I hate Mondays too.  It's just better than the alternatives.
Ah, marital bliss...
It's all that time he's spent this week with his boss. Tony has a work husband.
Work husband?  Must be some new fangled social media kinda thing.
Work wife, work husband, look it up, ya old retired coot.
Who you calling an old coot, you old coot?
Takes one to know one.  Oh wait....
Dooh!

« Reply #230 on: October 01, 2015, 11:32:56 PM »

Work spouse
″ is a phrase, mostly in American English, referring to a co-worker, usually of the opposite sex, with whom one shares a special relationship, having bonds similar to those of a marriage. A ″
work spouse
″ is also referred to as ″workplace
spouse
″ or ″office wife″.

« Reply #231 on: October 01, 2015, 11:50:34 PM »

Why, oh why is the weekend almost here?  Can't wait for Monday.
Guess you are qualified to join Dean's I Love Mondays club. Two members. It's a start.
Don't be fooled, I hate Mondays too.  It's just better than the alternatives.
Ah, marital bliss...
It's all that time he's spent this week with his boss. Tony has a work husband.
Work husband?  Must be some new fangled social media kinda thing.
Work wife, work husband, look it up, ya old retired coot.
CrankyBean!

« Reply #232 on: October 01, 2015, 11:54:09 PM »

Work spouse
″ is a phrase, mostly in American English, referring to a co-worker, usually of the opposite sex, with whom one shares a special relationship, having bonds similar to those of a marriage. A ″
work spouse
″ is also referred to as ″workplace
spouse
″ or ″office wife″.
See?  And we can be pretty sure who's pitchin' and who's catchin' in that relationship, too.

« Reply #233 on: October 02, 2015, 12:41:16 AM »

Must be tired out from his busy social week.....forgot to flip.
Gonna get Chip thrown off.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]