Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

« Reply #210 on: October 01, 2015, 06:36:19 PM »

Afternoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Isn't today the day you get the ascot (bandage) removed?  Gotta literally be a pain in the neck.
Tomorrow at 1:00 pm
You get resigned to having the thing on then you have to get accustomed to not having it there let alone the incision itself.  Can you drnk heavily once it is removed?  Smoking yet?
Smoking but not drinking, drinking issue is the medication conflict but I will take the last pill in the morning so drinking in the evening.  Stitches hopefully out tomorrow too.
The big Three - no more bandages, no more stitches, no more pills!  Woo hoo!
Regardless, we're still calling you FrankenDave.
Still has the electrodes.

« Reply #211 on: October 01, 2015, 06:36:45 PM »

Some news sources are saying today's shooter is dead but WTF knows as they don't seem to know anything else 7 hours later.

« Reply #212 on: October 01, 2015, 06:38:27 PM »

updated track shows Joaquin staying much further offshore than earlier forecast.

« Reply #213 on: October 01, 2015, 06:41:42 PM »

Some news sources are saying today's shooter is dead but WTF knows as they don't seem to know anything else 7 hours later.
Also read that a witness reported he walked into a classroom, asked people to state their religion, then opened fire.  LEO eventually dropped him, but long after he'd had his way with the sitting ducks in this particular gun free zone.

« Reply #214 on: October 01, 2015, 06:43:14 PM »

Afternoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Isn't today the day you get the ascot (bandage) removed?  Gotta literally be a pain in the neck.
Tomorrow at 1:00 pm
You get resigned to having the thing on then you have to get accustomed to not having it there let alone the incision itself.  Can you drnk heavily once it is removed?  Smoking yet?
Smoking but not drinking, drinking issue is the medication conflict but I will take the last pill in the morning so drinking in the evening.  Stitches hopefully out tomorrow too.
The big Three - no more bandages, no more stitches, no more pills!  Woo hoo!
Regardless, we're still calling you FrankenDave.
Still has the electrodes.
Doc did not mention taking those out

« Reply #215 on: October 01, 2015, 06:44:25 PM »

Some news sources are saying today's shooter is dead but WTF knows as they don't seem to know anything else 7 hours later.
Also read that a witness reported he walked into a classroom, asked people to state their religion, then opened fire.  LEO eventually dropped him, but long after he'd had his way with the sitting ducks in this particular gun free zone.
He supposedly posted warnings on an online forum yesterday.

« Reply #216 on: October 01, 2015, 06:45:11 PM »

Some news sources are saying today's shooter is dead but WTF knows as they don't seem to know anything else 7 hours later.
Also read that a witness reported he walked into a classroom, asked people to state their religion, then opened fire.  LEO eventually dropped him, but long after he'd had his way with the sitting ducks in this particular gun free zone.
Yeah I saw that and wondered if there was a correct answer.

« Reply #217 on: October 01, 2015, 06:46:20 PM »

Price of guns and ammo will go up again tomorrow, Thanks in advance O'bummer.

« Reply #218 on: October 01, 2015, 10:22:33 PM »

My fucking ears are bleeding.  My wife has had diarrhea of the mouth for two hours straight.  And most of what she's talking about is gonna cost me lots of money.  WTF?

« Reply #219 on: October 01, 2015, 10:24:04 PM »

Why, oh why is the weekend almost here?  Can't wait for Monday.

« Reply #220 on: October 01, 2015, 10:38:01 PM »

My fucking ears are bleeding.  My wife has had diarrhea of the mouth for two hours straight.  And most of what she's talking about is gonna cost me lots of money.  WTF?
Please pass the Pepto...

« Reply #221 on: October 01, 2015, 10:55:17 PM »

Why, oh why is the weekend almost here?  Can't wait for Monday.
Guess you are qualified to join Dean's I Love Mondays club. Two members. It's a start.

« Reply #222 on: October 01, 2015, 10:59:10 PM »

Why, oh why is the weekend almost here?  Can't wait for Monday.
Guess you are qualified to join Dean's I Love Mondays club. Two members. It's a start.
Don't be fooled, I hate Mondays too.  It's just better than the alternatives.

« Reply #223 on: October 01, 2015, 11:00:11 PM »

Why, oh why is the weekend almost here?  Can't wait for Monday.
Guess you are qualified to join Dean's I Love Mondays club. Two members. It's a start.
Don't be fooled, I hate Mondays too.  It's just better than the alternatives.
Ah, marital bliss...

« Reply #224 on: October 01, 2015, 11:07:30 PM »

Why, oh why is the weekend almost here?  Can't wait for Monday.
Guess you are qualified to join Dean's I Love Mondays club. Two members. It's a start.
Don't be fooled, I hate Mondays too.  It's just better than the alternatives.
Ah, marital bliss...
It's all that time he's spent this week with his boss. Tony has a work husband.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16