Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2015, 05:16:11 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Don't expect much action here...
TWSS!
Smoking yet? :)

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2015, 05:28:14 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Don't expect much action here...
TWSS!
Smoking yet? :)
Heading out now.  I'll keep you posted.

« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2015, 05:41:30 PM »

« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2015, 06:15:18 PM »

Chores done today that are getting done today time for a cigar and a drink now.

« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2015, 06:43:56 PM »

Warhead lit. Last one I have too.

« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2015, 07:12:07 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Don't expect much action here...
TWSS!
Smoking yet? :)
Heading out now.  I'll keep you posted.
Good Luck!   Pictures please
You want a prelight photo or after I've set fire to it?  I picked up two, for now.  The gas station had a decent humidor so that's where I bought 'em.  The two cigar shops that were near one another were both closed.

« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2015, 08:02:08 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Don't expect much action here...
TWSS!
Smoking yet? :)
Heading out now.  I'll keep you posted.
Good Luck!   Pictures please
You want a prelight photo or after I've set fire to it?  I picked up two, for now.  The gas station had a decent humidor so that's where I bought 'em.  The two cigar shops that were near one another were both closed.
By the way, I picked up:
  • Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne
  • Ventura Cigar Company PSyKo Seven

« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2015, 08:02:57 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Don't expect much action here...
TWSS!
Smoking yet? :)
Heading out now.  I'll keep you posted.
Good Luck!   Pictures please
You want a prelight photo or after I've set fire to it?  I picked up two, for now.  The gas station had a decent humidor so that's where I bought 'em.  The two cigar shops that were near one another were both closed.
hoooooraaaaahhhh!!!!!   Just so you enjoy a good Caribbean cigar.

« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2015, 08:30:08 PM »

Gonna go hit the pool for a bit and then pour some rum and light one of them cigars when I return.

« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2015, 09:17:16 PM »

Jealous man cuts off penis of wife's lover, flushes it

A Tokyo graduate student whose wife was apparently having a romance with a co-worker burst into their office, beat the man nearly senseless, pulled down his rival's pants and snipped off his penis with garden shears, police say.

He then flushed the severed genitals down the toilet, according to an AFP report.

The condition of the victim, an unidentified 42-year-old lawyer, was not known. Kotsugai's wife was reportedly present when her husband charged in and began punching the paramour in the face.

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2015, 11:45:15 PM »

Jealous man cuts off penis of wife's lover, flushes it

A Tokyo graduate student whose wife was apparently having a romance with a co-worker burst into their office, beat the man nearly senseless, pulled down his rival's pants and snipped off his penis with garden shears, police say.

He then flushed the severed genitals down the toilet, according to an AFP report.

The condition of the victim, an unidentified 42-year-old lawyer, was not known. Kotsugai's wife was reportedly present when her husband charged in and began punching the paramour in the face.
That's nuts!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]