CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: 8/4/2015  (Read 37833 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #300 on: August 04, 2015, 06:15:34 PM »

Fed the kids then lit a MCI PC while grilling, feisty little suckers
What's for dinner?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #301 on: August 04, 2015, 06:15:37 PM »

I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
BD, you're a great story teller.  Thanks.
I wonder how long it took him to type all of that, evening Mike
A way with words.  I'm thinking he's gotta input it elsewhere then cut and paste it here.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #302 on: August 04, 2015, 06:16:51 PM »

Think I will pack up and go home.    Later Folks.

See ya, Dave. Be sure to flaunt your 'victory' while you float in the pool. Wait. That's not what I meant.
Up periscope?
There goes my appetite
Stay Calm I did not get in the pool today. 8)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #303 on: August 04, 2015, 06:17:03 PM »

Mr. Atlantic here.... just FYI AJF Enclaves just moved into stock.
Pimpin' for Atlantic Dave.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #304 on: August 04, 2015, 06:18:00 PM »

Evening Fish and CB

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #305 on: August 04, 2015, 06:18:47 PM »

I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
What are you smoking Scott and Mike?
Well-aged LHCOF.  Smokes above it's price point.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #306 on: August 04, 2015, 06:22:33 PM »

sfish

« Reply #307 on: August 04, 2015, 06:23:56 PM »

What's for dinner?
Wegman's turkey burgers, asparagus and broccoli

sfish

« Reply #308 on: August 04, 2015, 06:24:53 PM »

Think I will pack up and go home.    Later Folks.

See ya, Dave. Be sure to flaunt your 'victory' while you float in the pool. Wait. That's not what I meant.
Up periscope?
There goes my appetite
Stay Calm I did not get in the pool today. 8)
Difficult to unthink that one

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #309 on: August 04, 2015, 06:42:05 PM »

He just told ya.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #310 on: August 04, 2015, 06:43:22 PM »

Mr. Atlantic here.... just FYI AJF Enclaves just moved into stock.
Pimpin' for Atlantic Dave.
Pimpin' for best prices and availability for my brothers.... but yea.....

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #311 on: August 04, 2015, 07:45:00 PM »

Well-aged LHCOF.  Smokes above it's price point.
I may have a couple of those hidden in the humi.  I think it's about time to break one out.  Revisited the Villiger La Libertad perfecto from about a year and a half ago.  Still not impressed.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #312 on: August 04, 2015, 07:46:16 PM »

What's for dinner?
Wegman's turkey burgers, asparagus and broccoli
Man, I'm starving.  No breakfast today and a crapy salad for lunch.  Sheesh.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #313 on: August 04, 2015, 07:47:22 PM »

He just told ya.
We posted at the same time.  (Or he replied while I was posting)  Plus I was still waiting for Mike to reply.  So GFY.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #314 on: August 04, 2015, 09:14:43 PM »

He just told ya.
We posted at the same time.  (Or he replied while I was posting)  Plus I was still waiting for Mike to reply.  So GFY.
Didn't mean to leave you hanging Tony.  Shit happens or doesn't as the case may be.  Need to fire up something to smoke to top the evening off with.  Yes, it will be a cigar.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22