Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2015, 11:02:26 PM »

NASCAR and salt and vinegar potato chips with ginger ale.

I still prefer naked women.
douche chips...
  This reminds me of an awful joke I heard on Wednesday.
A grouchy misfit at the bar, called the bartender over and said, "Do you see that old lady sitting at the end of the bar?  I want to buy the wrinkled douchebag a drink."  The bartender rebuked him for his use of language saying, "We don't speak of people like that around here." "Just the get the old bag a drink on me," the jerk said.  So the bartender went up to the lady and told her someone wanted to buy her a drink.  She said, "Okay".  So the bartender said, "What'll you have?"  She said, "I think I'll have a vinegar and water, straight up."
I believe that cocktail is known as a Summer's Eve.
Douche!
You know, I'm not embarrassed in the least to admit I didn't get the joke until Mikey posted this.  Not embarrassed at all.
So you're not familiar with feminine hygiene solutions?  Don't blame you, the only part of a woman's anatomy more mysterious is the portion between the ears.
I'm familiar with their existence, not of what they are comprised.  And I now know that they were probably invented by male pharmaceutical executives - the only species that would try to make money convincing women they need a commercial cleaning product for a self-cleaning organ.

What I learn from bringing up the banter with the wife.
Going out on a limb here (on the ignorance tree), but I'm betting the commercial products followed on the heels of "The Sexual Revolution".  You know, the ladies want to freshen up between partners.  It's one thing to suspect you're not the first to plumb those depths, it's quite another to have it glaringly obvious to even the most casually observing paramour.
The wife and I missed out on the more adventurous aspects of the sexual revolution.  We came of age in the midst of the HIV crisis.

« Reply #121 on: August 02, 2015, 11:04:41 PM »

[...]

TMI

« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2015, 11:09:28 PM »

[...]

CB came of age while the chastity belt was still in vogue.  "Dammit, if only I had the key to this cursed contraption!"

« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2015, 11:11:14 PM »

Alright, time to get off the f'n computer and remember that tomorrow is Monday.  Adios, mofos.

« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2015, 11:14:36 PM »

[...]

Just no way to work a file down there.

« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2015, 11:16:24 PM »

Alright, time to get off the f'n computer and remember that tomorrow is Monday.  Adios, mofos.
GFY! Monday.

« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2015, 11:16:52 PM »

[...]

Use a compressor and a die grinder. And plenty of cutting oil.

« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2015, 11:20:10 PM »

[...]

Kinda gets the fair maiden out if the mood if you know what I mean.

« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2015, 11:21:03 PM »

[...]

They're so damned finicky. First they want foreplay, then they don't.

« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2015, 11:29:57 PM »

[...]

There's just no pleasing them.

« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2015, 11:31:17 PM »

[...]

Even with a die grinder.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2015, 12:00:59 AM »

Evening gents.  I just dropped in for a moment to try to see where things were at.  I'm heading out, hoping to find someplace where I can have a cigar, beer and watch the Nats play the Mets (3rd inning now).  Maybe I'll be able to read up more of the banter from my phone when I get there, and tell you about the engagement party I went to with a friend that was on a 1,500 acre estate in Southern Maryland, that was held in this incredible "out building" with the most amazing catering ... huge buffet inside, bar outside, raw or steamed oyster bar outside, a help yourself whiskey bar on one side of the building under the covered porch, and on the other side, a Central American gentleman rolling cigars for the guests, whomever would like to partake ... the mild to med. CT wrapped coronas were excellent ... still waiting to try the full bodied large toro with the Brazilian wrapper.  Oh, the 4 piece band in the field adjacent to this building was pretty darn good also.  Unbelievably beautiful property and buildings.  For the girl ... her daddy just wanted to give her the best environment to grow up in, and it seems  a Cinderella engagement party.
Hope you get invited to the wedding!...Wow
Dave, that would be nice.  The wedding will be at a small local country Catholic Church.  The reception will be back at the Manor. I heard it was the summer getaway for Woodrow Wilson (but not owned by him).  Take a steamer down the Potomac.  I hope I didn't say anything stupid that would disbar me from being invited back next year.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]