Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2015, 07:18:26 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. It's get-rid-of things-I-don't-need-anymore-day. Warden says the kids aren't on the list.

I don't need sobriety anymore - at least not today. Maybe I'll get rid of that.

This space for rent.
Afternoon Raz.

Could you come do that at my house when you finish yours, kid already gone here.

« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2015, 07:20:20 PM »

Burn on this Bull is terrible.

« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2015, 07:33:31 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. It's get-rid-of things-I-don't-need-anymore-day. Warden says the kids aren't on the list.

I don't need sobriety anymore - at least not today. Maybe I'll get rid of that.

This space for rent.
Afternoon Raz.

Could you come do that at my house when you finish yours, kid already gone here.
Sure, I'll come right over to your house and get rid of my sobriety.  Whatcha got to drink?

« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2015, 07:39:21 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. It's get-rid-of things-I-don't-need-anymore-day. Warden says the kids aren't on the list.

I don't need sobriety anymore - at least not today. Maybe I'll get rid of that.

This space for rent.
Afternoon Raz.

Could you come do that at my house when you finish yours, kid already gone here.
Sure, I'll come right over to your house and get rid of my sobriety.  Whatcha got to drink?
Little of everything available here we can deal with the sobriety issue but don't bother to show up horny.

« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2015, 07:55:57 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. It's get-rid-of things-I-don't-need-anymore-day. Warden says the kids aren't on the list.

I don't need sobriety anymore - at least not today. Maybe I'll get rid of that.

This space for rent.
Afternoon Raz.

Could you come do that at my house when you finish yours, kid already gone here.
Sure, I'll come right over to your house and get rid of my sobriety.  Whatcha got to drink?
Little of everything available here we can deal with the sobriety issue but don't bother to show up horny.
Don't worry, I got rid of my virginity already a long, long time ago.

This space for rent.

« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2015, 07:59:21 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. It's get-rid-of things-I-don't-need-anymore-day. Warden says the kids aren't on the list.

I don't need sobriety anymore - at least not today. Maybe I'll get rid of that.

This space for rent.
Afternoon Raz.

Could you come do that at my house when you finish yours, kid already gone here.
Sure, I'll come right over to your house and get rid of my sobriety.  Whatcha got to drink?
Little of everything available here we can deal with the sobriety issue but don't bother to show up horny.
Don't worry, I got rid of my virginity already a long, long time ago.

This space for rent.
We are all set then!

« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2015, 08:03:11 PM »

WTF?  Never mind, I don't wanna know.

« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2015, 08:05:36 PM »

WTF?  Never mind, I don't wanna know.
It is all OK just calm down.

« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2015, 10:15:23 PM »

WTF?  Never mind, I don't wanna know.
It is all OK just calm down.
Tony hears the word "virginity" and gets agitated.

« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2015, 10:27:17 PM »

WTF?  Never mind, I don't wanna know.
It is all OK just calm down.
Tony hears the word "virginity" and gets agitated.
Or embarrassed
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]