BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2015
« Reply #225 on: June 09, 2015, 01:43:23 PM »

Enough actual work for me today.  Bacon talk made me hungry, I'm heading to Five Guys for lunch. See you all tomorrow.

Later, Joe.

« Reply #226 on: June 09, 2015, 01:43:45 PM »

Which reminds me, I saw a video about how to make a bacon-wrapper grilled cheese on FB last night. Looked quite delicious and life-shortening.
Had bacon-wrapped meatloaf the other day.  Delicious.
"A mixture of all-natural pork and beef, peppers, celery and spices wrapped in bacon and topped with red bell pepper tomato sauce. Served with our seasonal vegetable and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes"
Pretty much anything would be better wrapped in bacon. Lol
not a popsicle or a good humour ice cream bar...
Sure they do!

http://www.food.com/recipe/bacon-maple-ice-cream-359986
http://www.spoonforkbacon.com/2011/09/salted-caramel-and-candied-bacon-ice-cream/
http://dudefoods.com/the-bacon-weave-ice-cream-sandwich/
just because you can put bacon on something, doesn't mean you should....
Let's agree to disagree.
Lest we forget the bacon wrapped cigar courtesy of smokedbacon.

« Reply #227 on: June 09, 2015, 01:44:10 PM »

Which reminds me, I saw a video about how to make a bacon-wrapper grilled cheese on FB last night. Looked quite delicious and life-shortening.
Had bacon-wrapped meatloaf the other day.  Delicious.
"A mixture of all-natural pork and beef, peppers, celery and spices wrapped in bacon and topped with red bell pepper tomato sauce. Served with our seasonal vegetable and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes"
Pretty much anything would be better wrapped in bacon. Lol
not a popsicle or a good humour ice cream bar...
Sure they do!

http://www.food.com/recipe/bacon-maple-ice-cream-359986
http://www.spoonforkbacon.com/2011/09/salted-caramel-and-candied-bacon-ice-cream/
http://dudefoods.com/the-bacon-weave-ice-cream-sandwich/
just because you can put bacon on something, doesn't mean you should....
Let's agree to disagree.
Got to go with Tony on that one.

« Reply #228 on: June 09, 2015, 01:44:37 PM »

« Reply #229 on: June 09, 2015, 01:45:20 PM »

[...]

Tastes like a Spectre.

« Reply #231 on: June 09, 2015, 01:47:18 PM »

[...]

I believe that was a Bucanero Red.

« Reply #232 on: June 09, 2015, 01:47:35 PM »

Enough actual work for me today.  Bacon talk made me hungry, I'm heading to Five Guys for lunch. See you all tomorrow.
Getting extra bacon on that cheeseburger?

« Reply #233 on: June 09, 2015, 01:48:09 PM »

[...]

Indeed it was!

« Reply #235 on: June 09, 2015, 01:48:26 PM »

Enough actual work for me today.  Bacon talk made me hungry, I'm heading to Five Guys for lunch. See you all tomorrow.
threat or promise?

« Reply #236 on: June 09, 2015, 01:49:03 PM »

« Reply #239 on: June 09, 2015, 01:50:38 PM »

Woo hoo, Bucky Reds!