Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2015, 08:34:30 AM »

Good morning, Brothers of the Stink Eye.
Sounds about right. Morning, Brother Tony.

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2015, 08:35:00 AM »

from Gary at CA: Today is "Donald Duck Day." Donald first appeared in "The Wise Hen" on June 9, 1934. Celebrate his birthday with a good cigar.
from flip Good morning boys...
Good morning, Flip.  Stuck in Secaucus with an apparent disabled train in the tunnel.  How about you?

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2015, 08:35:04 AM »

For Jun 9:
Top News of the Day:
In 1958 - Queen Elizabeth II officially opens London's Gatwick Airport in
 Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom. ~ She ran down the entire runway
 with her arms held out and made airplane sounds.

In 1964 - The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is approved after surviving an
 83-day filibuster in the United States Senate. ~ By Democrats

In 1954 - McCarthyism: Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States
 Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether
 Communism has infiltrated the Army giving McCarthy the famous rebuke,
 "You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last?
Have you left no sense of decency?" ~ McCarty had none.

In 1973 - In horseracing, Secretariat wins the Triple Crown

« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2015, 08:35:50 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Freakin' Tuesday!
Morning, Scott. Had that Four Kicks last night that you gave me. Quite nice.
Oh, very good. I put those in the CyB Corona Real category, always very good and never had one I didn't enjoy.

BTW, do you remember what BlendLab cigar Nate was raving about?
Hmm, no, I don't. I'll ask him when he comes in.
I noticed they have them on the devil but had no idea the #
I looked through the list, thinking it would come to me. I remember that it was a number that was easy to remember, like all 4s or something stupid like that, but nothing jogged my memory.

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2015, 08:37:03 AM »

from Gary at CA: Today is "Donald Duck Day." Donald first appeared in "The Wise Hen" on June 9, 1934. Celebrate his birthday with a good cigar.
from flip Good morning boys...
Good morning, Flip.  Stuck in Secaucus with an apparent disabled train in the tunnel.  How about you?
Wonder of Wonders, today we caught the 7:03 in Plauderville.
 I have been sitting at my desk in work since around 8AM.

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2015, 08:38:04 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Freakin' Tuesday!
Morning, Scott. Had that Four Kicks last night that you gave me. Quite nice.
Oh, very good. I put those in the CyB Corona Real category, always very good and never had one I didn't enjoy.

BTW, do you remember what BlendLab cigar Nate was raving about?
Hmm, no, I don't. I'll ask him when he comes in.
I noticed they have them on the devil but had no idea the #
I looked through the list, thinking it would come to me. I remember that it was a number that was easy to remember, like all 4s or something stupid like that, but nothing jogged my memory.
they say the memory is the first to go....
who "they" are, I have no idea....

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2015, 08:39:58 AM »

Morning Dave(s), Chip, biebs.  Gotta plan a trip to the coast when it cools off a bit this fall.
Morning Mark. Why wait? Sounds like your love nest awaits in Corpus Christi
Indeed.  Who needs a bikerlady when ya got a Dave!

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2015, 08:41:03 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Freakin' Tuesday!
Morning, Scott. Had that Four Kicks last night that you gave me. Quite nice.
Oh, very good. I put those in the CyB Corona Real category, always very good and never had one I didn't enjoy.

BTW, do you remember what BlendLab cigar Nate was raving about?
Hmm, no, I don't. I'll ask him when he comes in.
I noticed they have them on the devil but had no idea the #
I looked through the list, thinking it would come to me. I remember that it was a number that was easy to remember, like all 4s or something stupid like that, but nothing jogged my memory.
they say the memory is the first to go....
who "they" are, I have no idea....
You forgot?

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2015, 08:41:39 AM »

from Gary at CA: Today is "Donald Duck Day." Donald first appeared in "The Wise Hen" on June 9, 1934. Celebrate his birthday with a good cigar.
from flip Good morning boys...
Good morning, Flip.  Stuck in Secaucus with an apparent disabled train in the tunnel.  How about you?
Wonder of Wonders, today we caught the 7:03 in Plauderville.
 I have been sitting at my desk in work since around 8AM.
This seems like a daily occurrence.  And I love the way NJTransit always makes it a point to let you know it's an Amtrak train that is causing the issue.

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2015, 08:44:04 AM »

Morning Dave(s), Chip, biebs.  Gotta plan a trip to the coast when it cools off a bit this fall.
Morning Mark. Why wait? Sounds like your love nest awaits in Corpus Christi
Indeed.  Who needs a bikerlady when ya got a Dave!
Now you're talkin'

« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2015, 08:44:30 AM »

Morning Flip and Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2015, 08:44:31 AM »

Good morning gents! It's my Banterversary today!!

« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2015, 08:45:03 AM »

from Gary at CA: Today is "Donald Duck Day." Donald first appeared in "The Wise Hen" on June 9, 1934. Celebrate his birthday with a good cigar.
from flip Good morning boys...
Good morning, Flip.  Stuck in Secaucus with an apparent disabled train in the tunnel.  How about you?
Wonder of Wonders, today we caught the 7:03 in Plauderville.
 I have been sitting at my desk in work since around 8AM.
This seems like a daily occurrence.  And I love the way NJTransit always makes it a point to let you know it's an Amtrak train that is causing the issue.
Amtrak signal problems, Amtrak deicing train, amtrack switches, they own the infrastructure on the NE corridor going to NY Penn Station.  and it's always a "trespasser" fatality,

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2015, 08:45:26 AM »

We're moving!  Which probably means they'll move me into the tunnel and then stop the train so that my phone won't get any reception.  IT'S A DAMN CONSPIRACY FOR ME NOT TO BANTER!!!

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2015, 08:46:20 AM »

Good morning gents! It's my Banterversary today!!
I'll alert the media!   ::)  8)   ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22