« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2015, 08:47:03 AM »

Good morning gents! It's my Banterversary today!!
Congrats Yellowstar.  Good Morning

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2015, 08:47:05 AM »

We're moving!  Which probably means they'll move me into the tunnel and then stop the train so that my phone won't get any reception.  IT'S A DAMN CONSPIRACY FOR ME NOT TO BANTER!!!
you could be checking emails from work,
wouldn't want that to happen!  ::)

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2015, 08:47:20 AM »

Good morning gents! It's my Banterversary today!!
That reminds me that you missed having "Founding Member" status by mere minutes.  ;)  Good morning, Shaun.

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2015, 08:47:56 AM »

Morning Flip and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, InTheDarkDave.

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2015, 08:49:04 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Freakin' Tuesday!
Morning, Scott. Had that Four Kicks last night that you gave me. Quite nice.
Oh, very good. I put those in the CyB Corona Real category, always very good and never had one I didn't enjoy.

BTW, do you remember what BlendLab cigar Nate was raving about?
Hmm, no, I don't. I'll ask him when he comes in.
I noticed they have them on the devil but had no idea the #
I looked through the list, thinking it would come to me. I remember that it was a number that was easy to remember, like all 4s or something stupid like that, but nothing jogged my memory.
they say the memory is the first to go....
who "they" are, I have no idea....
You forgot?
Who, What, Where, When, and Why... the 5 W's
occasionally I know when, sometimes what, but rarely who... ???

« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2015, 08:50:01 AM »

Morning Flip and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, InTheDarkDave.
Its gotten to be a brighter shade of gray....June gloom they call it.
Besides, they do sunsets here, not sunrises.

« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2015, 08:50:35 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Freakin' Tuesday!
Morning, Scott. Had that Four Kicks last night that you gave me. Quite nice.
Oh, very good. I put those in the CyB Corona Real category, always very good and never had one I didn't enjoy.

BTW, do you remember what BlendLab cigar Nate was raving about?
Hmm, no, I don't. I'll ask him when he comes in.
I noticed they have them on the devil but had no idea the #
I looked through the list, thinking it would come to me. I remember that it was a number that was easy to remember, like all 4s or something stupid like that, but nothing jogged my memory.
they say the memory is the first to go....
who "they" are, I have no idea....
You forgot?
Who, What, Where, When, and Why... the 5 W's
occasionally I know when, sometimes what, but rarely who... ???
...and never Why!

« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2015, 08:51:08 AM »

got to start doing that work thing....
I hear my coworker grinding coffee beans by hand,
means others are starting to arrive. chat with you all later....

« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2015, 08:53:03 AM »

Good morning gents! It's my Banterversary today!!
Too bad you didn't have yours when the rest of the cool kids did, NFM.  8)

« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2015, 08:56:59 AM »

Good morning boys, Happy Freakin' Tuesday!
Morning, Scott. Had that Four Kicks last night that you gave me. Quite nice.
Oh, very good. I put those in the CyB Corona Real category, always very good and never had one I didn't enjoy.

BTW, do you remember what BlendLab cigar Nate was raving about?
Hmm, no, I don't. I'll ask him when he comes in.
I noticed they have them on the devil but had no idea the #
I looked through the list, thinking it would come to me. I remember that it was a number that was easy to remember, like all 4s or something stupid like that, but nothing jogged my memory.
Ha! I was actually thinking all 5's but I've already given it too much thought

« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2015, 08:57:56 AM »

Morning Dave(s), Chip, biebs.  Gotta plan a trip to the coast when it cools off a bit this fall.
Morning Mark. Why wait? Sounds like your love nest awaits in Corpus Christi
Indeed.  Who needs a bikerlady when ya got a Dave!
Now you're talkin'
Or a Caitlyn

« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2015, 08:59:13 AM »

Good morning gents! It's my Banterversary today!!
IMHO you should be jettisoned from the Banter for that statement!

« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2015, 08:59:59 AM »

We're moving!  Which probably means they'll move me into the tunnel and then stop the train so that my phone won't get any reception.  IT'S A DAMN CONSPIRACY FOR ME NOT TO BANTER!!!
My plan is finally coming together

« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2015, 09:01:35 AM »

got to start doing that work thing....
I hear my coworker grinding coffee beans by hand,
means others are starting to arrive. chat with you all later....
Who does flip work with, Juan Valdez?

« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2015, 09:02:36 AM »

Good morning gents! It's my Banterversary today!!
Too bad you didn't have yours when the rest of the cool kids did, NFM.  8)
I wonder if he was born 8 days late also