Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2015, 08:43:01 PM »

Looking at a Fallen Angel for the way home.  Hoping that "the way home" is gonna happen sooner than later.
Had one of those over the weekend myself, good cigar after 3-6 months rest.

Just got home from the coast and cut a New World.
I believe Mark gave this one to me and according to the yellowing cello, I'd say it has some age to it.
Couldn't be too old, they've only been out for a year or so, right?
Whatever it was, it hit the spot.
Not a bad price point on those either.
That's what I was thinking.  I've got to replace a car battery tomorrow morning or I might actually consider it.  My car is officially the money pit.
Sure is sounding that way.
Luckily I replaced the battery less than 3 years ago so it's still under warranty.  I just have to pay for the labor.  I'd consider doing it myself if it weren't such a pain in the ass to get to in my car.

« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2015, 09:02:00 PM »

Looking at a Fallen Angel for the way home.  Hoping that "the way home" is gonna happen sooner than later.
Had one of those over the weekend myself, good cigar after 3-6 months rest.

Just got home from the coast and cut a New World.
I believe Mark gave this one to me and according to the yellowing cello, I'd say it has some age to it.
Couldn't be too old, they've only been out for a year or so, right?
Whatever it was, it hit the spot.
Not a bad price point on those either.
That's what I was thinking.  I've got to replace a car battery tomorrow morning or I might actually consider it.  My car is officially the money pit.
Sure is sounding that way.
Luckily I replaced the battery less than 3 years ago so it's still under warranty.  I just have to pay for the labor.  I'd consider doing it myself if it weren't such a pain in the ass to get to in my car.
Sounds like it's getting to that point for you to look for a new one....except that you're thinking....I put so much into this, I want to at least get some additional time out of it.

« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2015, 09:18:58 PM »

[...]

I just need it to get me back and forth to the train station, less than a mile away.  And occasionally to an NJ Herf.  ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]