Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Chargers coach Brandon Staley fired after last night's beatdown.
5-9 record probably doesn't help.
Probably lucky they let him come out of the locker room and coach the second half.

Hazzuh!

Hazzuh!
Equals Uber today
Part 1 is complete.
I just brought my son home for break. My Wife, myself and dogs are all happy!

Hazzuh!
Equals Uber today
Part 1 is complete.
I just brought my son home for break. My Wife, myself and dogs are all happy!
How's he liking school? I hope you enjoy your time together.

Hazzuh!
Equals Uber today
Part 1 is complete.
I just brought my son home for break. My Wife, myself and dogs are all happy!
How's he liking school? I hope you enjoy your time together.
Your daughter home yet Tony?

Something our Italian guide told us just came to mind...don't know if he was serious or not, but he gave this explaination for the popularity of the name Tony with Italian immigrants.....  As many were illiterate, local priests had the job of sorting people as to their destination.  On many, the priest wrote on their arms To NY.

Hazzuh!
Equals Uber today
Part 1 is complete.
I just brought my son home for break. My Wife, myself and dogs are all happy!
How's he liking school? I hope you enjoy your time together.
Your daughter home yet Tony?
I was supposed to pick her up on Saturday. She's one of the last ones out because she's an RA.

Now my wife is going on Sunday instead.

Something our Italian guide told us just came to mind...don't know if he was serious or not, but he gave this explaination for the popularity of the name Tony with Italian immigrants.....  As many were illiterate, local priests had the job of sorting people as to their destination.  On many, the priest wrote on their arms To NY.
I've heard that before but I believe it to be urban legend. Italians often name their kids after their parents. Therefore, my maternal grandfather was Antonio, since I was second male. My older brother is named after our paternal grandfather.

Hazzuh!
Equals Uber today
Part 1 is complete.
I just brought my son home for break. My Wife, myself and dogs are all happy!
How's he liking school? I hope you enjoy your time together.
Your daughter home yet Tony?
I was supposed to pick her up on Saturday. She's one of the last ones out because she's an RA.

Now my wife is going on Sunday instead.
Even better!

Hazzuh!
Equals Uber today
Part 1 is complete.
Currently engaged in phase 2, which is sitting outside of Progressive Field waiting for the game to end next door.

Hazzuh!
Equals Uber today
Part 1 is complete.
Currently engaged in phase 2, which is sitting outside of Progressive Field waiting for the game to end next door.
Still only halfway through the 3rd period. Oof.

Hazzuh!
Equals Uber today
Part 1 is complete.
Currently engaged in phase 2, which is sitting outside of Progressive Field waiting for the game to end next door.
Still only halfway through the 3rd period. Oof.
You're a good dad. Next time, you gotta get one of the other parents to do the after pickup.

Hazzuh!
Equals Uber today
Part 1 is complete.
Currently engaged in phase 2, which is sitting outside of Progressive Field waiting for the game to end next door.
Still only halfway through the 3rd period. Oof.
You're a good dad. Next time, you gotta get one of the other parents to do the after pickup.
There's that hindsight again.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]