Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Time for my teeth cleaning. Gotta get all these doctor appointments out of the way before I start the new job.  :)
Smart plan.
Accepted the position but won't get the official offer letter until I've passed my background check and drug screening. Neither of which I'm worried about. Therefore, still no start date.
You'll have to offer up some hair from other than your head
They can take all they want from my nose, ears, back, or ass.

Time for my teeth cleaning. Gotta get all these doctor appointments out of the way before I start the new job.  :)
Smart plan.
Accepted the position but won't get the official offer letter until I've passed my background check and drug screening. Neither of which I'm worried about. Therefore, still no start date.
What's the work situation like - office, home, a combo of the two?

Connections
Puzzle #155
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨

Time for my teeth cleaning. Gotta get all these doctor appointments out of the way before I start the new job.  :)
Smart plan.
Accepted the position but won't get the official offer letter until I've passed my background check and drug screening. Neither of which I'm worried about. Therefore, still no start date.
What's the work situation like - office, home, a combo of the two?
Looks like hybrid, for now. On site 3 days per week.

Wordle 877 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Time for my teeth cleaning. Gotta get all these doctor appointments out of the way before I start the new job.  :)
Smart plan.
Accepted the position but won't get the official offer letter until I've passed my background check and drug screening. Neither of which I'm worried about. Therefore, still no start date.
What's the work situation like - office, home, a combo of the two?
Looks like hybrid, for now. On site 3 days per week.
That's not terrible. It'll be good to get you back among people anyways, shake off some of those bad habits you've gotten into.

Connections
Puzzle #155
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟨🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨

Time for my teeth cleaning. Gotta get all these doctor appointments out of the way before I start the new job.  :)
Smart plan.
Accepted the position but won't get the official offer letter until I've passed my background check and drug screening. Neither of which I'm worried about. Therefore, still no start date.
What's the work situation like - office, home, a combo of the two?
Looks like hybrid, for now. On site 3 days per week.
That's not terrible. It'll be good to get you back among people anyways, shake off some of those bad habits you've gotten into.
Like not wearing pants?

Time for my teeth cleaning. Gotta get all these doctor appointments out of the way before I start the new job.  :)
Smart plan.
Accepted the position but won't get the official offer letter until I've passed my background check and drug screening. Neither of which I'm worried about. Therefore, still no start date.
What's the work situation like - office, home, a combo of the two?
Looks like hybrid, for now. On site 3 days per week.
That's not terrible. It'll be good to get you back among people anyways, shake off some of those bad habits you've gotten into.
Like not wearing pants?
That's a fine example. But I was thinking more like farting at the drop of a hat, and sticking your hand down your pants, Al Bundy-style. Lol

Time for my teeth cleaning. Gotta get all these doctor appointments out of the way before I start the new job.  :)
Smart plan.
Accepted the position but won't get the official offer letter until I've passed my background check and drug screening. Neither of which I'm worried about. Therefore, still no start date.
What's the work situation like - office, home, a combo of the two?
Looks like hybrid, for now. On site 3 days per week.
That's not terrible. It'll be good to get you back among people anyways, shake off some of those bad habits you've gotten into.
Like not wearing pants?
That's a fine example. But I was thinking more like farting at the drop of a hat, and sticking your hand down your pants, Al Bundy-style. Lol
Speaking from experience huh?

Time for my teeth cleaning. Gotta get all these doctor appointments out of the way before I start the new job.  :)
Smart plan.
Accepted the position but won't get the official offer letter until I've passed my background check and drug screening. Neither of which I'm worried about. Therefore, still no start date.
What's the work situation like - office, home, a combo of the two?
Looks like hybrid, for now. On site 3 days per week.
That's not terrible. It'll be good to get you back among people anyways, shake off some of those bad habits you've gotten into.
Like not wearing pants?
That's a fine example. But I was thinking more like farting at the drop of a hat, and sticking your hand down your pants, Al Bundy-style. Lol
Speaking from experience huh?
You just nevermind.

I'm at championship game for son's soccer team. We're up 3-2 at the half. This is the team that handed us our asses last time we played them.

I'm at championship game for son's soccer team. We're up 3-2 at the half. This is the team that handed us our asses last time we played them.
Good start. Though, should be nearly over by now...

I should find my pillow. Bills can't find their offense.

Cupido

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4