Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Don't want you to go in DT's Tony, so a little sumpin from Halfwheel.

https://halfwheel.com/alec-bradley-double-broadleaf-robusto/416565/

And we've got our first extra time match!
And now, penalties...
Well, hats off to the Croatian goalkeeper, he saved 3 of 4 shots, and they're moving on.
That's nuts. Hat's off to Japan's goalie also. Sucks to have to go home based on that.
Indeed. Nearly as much dumb luck involved as skill in a shootout. The Croatian goalie happened to guess correctly on the 3 shots he saved.
My goalkeeper son would say different. He claims you could watch their feet and there is a sure tell.

I should note that he's generally full of shit.
Well, here's the only question that matters after that claim - what's his penalty save rate?
I'm not sure anyone is tracking it but I'd say he saves about half of them.

Rather raw, rainy afternoon...but good for decorating.

And we've got our first extra time match!
And now, penalties...
Well, hats off to the Croatian goalkeeper, he saved 3 of 4 shots, and they're moving on.
That's nuts. Hat's off to Japan's goalie also. Sucks to have to go home based on that.
Indeed. Nearly as much dumb luck involved as skill in a shootout. The Croatian goalie happened to guess correctly on the 3 shots he saved.
My goalkeeper son would say different. He claims you could watch their feet and there is a sure tell.

I should note that he's generally full of shit.
So a chip off the old block then... ;)

Don't want you to go in DT's Tony, so a little sumpin from Halfwheel.

https://halfwheel.com/alec-bradley-double-broadleaf-robusto/416565/
Much appreciated. I had been shaking pretty hard since being woken by my alarm this morning and seeing a lack of Alec Bradley cigar deals.

Merry Christmas to me!

And we've got our first extra time match!
And now, penalties...
Well, hats off to the Croatian goalkeeper, he saved 3 of 4 shots, and they're moving on.
That's nuts. Hat's off to Japan's goalie also. Sucks to have to go home based on that.
Indeed. Nearly as much dumb luck involved as skill in a shootout. The Croatian goalie happened to guess correctly on the 3 shots he saved.
My goalkeeper son would say different. He claims you could watch their feet and there is a sure tell.

I should note that he's generally full of shit.
So a chip off the old block then... ;)
I was waiting for that.

Merry Christmas to me!
Even upside down, I can tell that Santa really likes you.

Success!

#Heardle #284

🔊⬛⬛⬛🟩⬜⬜

https://spotify.com/heardle?r=share

And we've got our first extra time match!
And now, penalties...
Well, hats off to the Croatian goalkeeper, he saved 3 of 4 shots, and they're moving on.
That's nuts. Hat's off to Japan's goalie also. Sucks to have to go home based on that.
Indeed. Nearly as much dumb luck involved as skill in a shootout. The Croatian goalie happened to guess correctly on the 3 shots he saved.
My goalkeeper son would say different. He claims you could watch their feet and there is a sure tell.

I should note that he's generally full of shit.
So a chip off the old block then... ;)
I was waiting for that.
You know I don't like to disappoint.    ;)

Success!

#Heardle #284

🔊⬛⬛⬛🟩⬜⬜

https://spotify.com/heardle?r=share
Impressive. Just not sure why you couldn't do it in two. Same couple of notes through the fourth clue.

And we've got our first extra time match!
And now, penalties...
Well, hats off to the Croatian goalkeeper, he saved 3 of 4 shots, and they're moving on.
That's nuts. Hat's off to Japan's goalie also. Sucks to have to go home based on that.
Another reason it's not my favorite sport.
But it's better than celebrating a tie!
Brazil/South Korea up next. I do not expect this one will go to extra time, but what do I know?
13th minute, Brazil already up 2-0. The second one came on a penalty that I'm shocked they didn't review and overturn.
At least it wasn't a shut-out.

Success!

#Heardle #284

🟩

https://spotify.com/heardle?r=share
Impressive. Just not sure why you couldn't do it in two. Same couple of notes through the fourth clue.
In fairness, I should've. Because who I originally thought played the song didn't come up on the list of bands, I listened to a few more clues to see if maybe it was something different. Once I realized it was the song I was thinking of, I stopped at 4 to let it marinate.

White and Blue

Almost too pretty to unwrap.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6