Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2022, 02:22:27 PM »

Morning, all. Happy Little Friday.
I'm allowed to work from home two days a week and it seems I can choose them. I'd almost hate to take Friday since the traffic seems to be lighter and the office is empty. Perfect for people like me that hate sharing space with other people.
So make it Monday and Tuesday...or Monday and a floater.  Mondays are usually the worse traffic days.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. I was actually leaning towards working remotely on Monday and Tuesday.
Not a bad idea. When we did 2 days from home, we weren't allowed to choose consecutive days.
Or if we were, we weren't allowed to include Monday or Friday, maybe. Now I'm not sure I'm remembering the old rules correctly.
Not sure if there's a rule but my plan is to ask for forgiveness rather than permission.
Always the best way to go.
Not necessarily if you are on your second week of a "six month interview"
But who knows, maybe they value honesty... ::)

« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2022, 02:24:36 PM »

Man O' War Six-Pack Sampler
6 Cigars
| MSRP: $10.42 per cigar

In Stock
4.72 out of 5
BUY 6+ CIGARS
$3.75
per cigar
$22.50 total price
SAVE 64%

« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2022, 03:08:31 PM »

Man O' War Virtue Churchill
(7.5"x52)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $12.24 per cigar

In Stock
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.75
per cigar
$37.50 total price
SAVE 69%

« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2022, 04:26:30 PM »

Aging pretty well I would say.
Yes, but in the day, I preferred Claudia Wells as Jennifer in "Back to the Future."
I still remember loving weird science

« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2022, 04:38:14 PM »

LTG.
If you want to try some pipe tobaccos. I could give some recommendations if you give me a category.
Aromatic
VA
Vaper
English
Scan tobaccoreviews.com
Pipesandcigars
Smokingpipes.com
Great place to start.
Buy a Savinelli estate pipe.
I would give this advice.

« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2022, 04:43:42 PM »

Aging pretty well I would say.
Yes, but in the day, I preferred Claudia Wells as Jennifer in "Back to the Future."
I still remember loving weird science
Kelly LeBrock. Ooh-la-la.

« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2022, 06:57:17 PM »

LTG.
If you want to try some pipe tobaccos. I could give some recommendations if you give me a category.
Aromatic
VA
Vaper
English
Scan tobaccoreviews.com
Pipesandcigars
Smokingpipes.com
Great place to start.
Buy a Savinelli estate pipe.
I would give this advice.
I actually did buy an inexpensive pipe kit on Amazon, arrived today. Didn't want anything costly at this point before I actually get into it. I'm thinking about hitting a B&M this weekend, sniffing around to see what they offer in terms of tobacco. Probably take some blind trying to find something I like.

Appreciate the suggestions so far.

« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2022, 07:06:35 PM »

LTG.
If you want to try some pipe tobaccos. I could give some recommendations if you give me a category.
Aromatic
VA
Vaper
English
Scan tobaccoreviews.com
Pipesandcigars
Smokingpipes.com
Great place to start.
Buy a Savinelli estate pipe.
I would give this advice.
I actually did buy an inexpensive pipe kit on Amazon, arrived today. Didn't want anything costly at this point before I actually get into it. I'm thinking about hitting a B&M this weekend, sniffing around to see what they offer in terms of tobacco. Probably take some blind trying to find something I like.

Appreciate the suggestions so far.
I'm a huge fan of Savinelli pipes. I have four of them. That said, my latest acquisition was a Peterson Emerald Rusticated.

« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2022, 08:15:54 PM »

LTG.
If you want to try some pipe tobaccos. I could give some recommendations if you give me a category.
Aromatic
VA
Vaper
English
Scan tobaccoreviews.com
Pipesandcigars
Smokingpipes.com
Great place to start.
Buy a Savinelli estate pipe.
I would give this advice.
I actually did buy an inexpensive pipe kit on Amazon, arrived today. Didn't want anything costly at this point before I actually get into it. I'm thinking about hitting a B&M this weekend, sniffing around to see what they offer in terms of tobacco. Probably take some blind trying to find something I like.

Appreciate the suggestions so far.
Good idea to try the b&m for samples and to sniff around. If you can hang out bring your pipe and smoke. Any pipers there would be glad to give suggestions. A more pipe friendly shop is a good destiny. Here in the Southtowns he makes his own pipes and became a good friend. I own many of his pipes. Brian Kalnitz. You may actually find his pipes on eBay

« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2022, 08:18:30 PM »

Profile
Shapes   Robusto
Wrapper   Honduran
Origin   Honduras
More Details
Click the  icons below for product information.
Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo
(5.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.75 per cigar

Only 3 Left
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 54%

« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2022, 08:19:57 PM »

[...]

Nah, he's too busy looking at vaginal pipes.

« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2022, 08:24:42 PM »

[...]

I don't look for them, they just seem to find me.

« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2022, 08:25:51 PM »

[...]

The place I found seems to have a good selection of tobaccos. Worst case scenario, they also have their own cigar, so I can give that a try. Lol

« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2022, 08:43:55 PM »

[...]

That is, of course, assuming I can find time to get out of the house Saturday. Gonna do some OT early, then have some painting to do on another section of the kitchen cabinets.

« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2022, 11:22:50 PM »

Finally getting around to playing. Two day streak.

Wordle 474 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩