Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

good morning Dave, Tony, Bret, and Dave.
Happy Monday.
Dean!
You all stocked up and hunkered down?

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Kathleen Nolan is 89.
Actor Claude Jarman Jr. is 88.
Author Barbara Howar is 88.
World Golf Hall of Famer Kathy Whitworth is 83.
Singer-musician Randy Bachman (Bachman-Turner Overdrive) is 79.
Actor Liz Torres is 75.
Actor A Martinez is 74.
Baseball Hall of Famer Mike Schmidt is 73.
Actor Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa is 72.
Actor/opera singer Anthony Laciura is 71.
Singer Shaun Cassidy is 64.
Comedian Marc Maron is 59.
Rock singer Stephan (STEE’-fan) Jenkins (Third Eye Blind) is 58.
Former Democratic National Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz is 56.
Actor Patrick Muldoon is 54.
Singer Mark Calderon is 52.
Actor Amanda Detmer is 51.
Actor Gwyneth Paltrow is 50.
Actor Indira Varma is 49.
Rock singer Brad Arnold (3 Doors Down) is 44.
Christian rock musician Grant Brandell (Underoath) is 41.
Actor Anna Camp is 40.
Rapper Lil’ Wayne is 40.
Singer Avril Lavigne (AV’-rihl la-VEEN’) is 38.
Bluegrass singer/musician Sierra Hull is 31.
Actor Sam Lerner is 30.
Actor Ames McNamara is 15.

good morning Dave, Tony, Bret, and Dave.
Happy Monday.
Dean!
You all stocked up and hunkered down?
of course. just putting outdoor stuff in the garage.

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8

good morning Dave, Tony, Bret, and Dave.
Happy Monday.
Dean!
You all stocked up and hunkered down?
of course. just putting outdoor stuff in the garage.
How was your New York trip?

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Five.

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Five.
Oops, six. I know what Debbie Wasserman-Schultz looks like, unfortunately.

good morning Dave, Tony, Bret, and Dave.
Happy Monday.
The prodigal Dean returns!

good morning Dave, Tony, Bret, and Dave.
Happy Monday.
Dean!
You all stocked up and hunkered down?
of course. just putting outdoor stuff in the garage.
How was your New York trip?
it was great seeing friends and all my family again but the driving about killed me. there wasn't a day I wasn't on the road travelling to see somebody. took me two weeks to recover. my body is too old for that.

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
6

good morning Dave, Tony, Bret, and Dave.
Happy Monday.
Dean!
You all stocked up and hunkered down?
of course. just putting outdoor stuff in the garage.
How was your New York trip?
it was great seeing friends and all my family again but the driving about killed me. there wasn't a day I wasn't on the road travelling to see somebody. took me two weeks to recover. my body is too old for that.
Sounds rough, but at least the driving was made up for by seeing everyone.

Weakest  offering at the Page that I can remember.  I guess you can't expect much from a three buck chuck promo.  Don't see anything of interest here.

https://www.cigarpage.com/three-buck-chuck-fest.html

wish I had good news to share but I really don't. since my trip to NY my arthritis has progressed. my ankles are bone on bone. all my meds have been increased to no avail. until they come out with a non-narcotic pain med my recourse is to fuse my ankles (according to my surgeon and rheumatologist). been looking into ankle replacement which is fairly new and only tried on the elderly because right now they only last 5-7 years. then there is a year recovery per ankle not counting PT. that't at least 3 years of my life and life of the ankles lost. so pain is my only real answer.

even took a few golf lessons but the pro said there really wasn't anything he could help me with until I'm pain free and regain my balance; but I still play at least twice a week.

Weakest  offering at the Page that I can remember.  I guess you can't expect much from a three buck chuck promo.  Don't see anything of interest here.

https://www.cigarpage.com/three-buck-chuck-fest.html
Don't want any La Palina 2nds, huh?

wish I had good news to share but I really don't. since my trip to NY my arthritis has progressed. my ankles are bone on bone. all my meds have been increased to no avail. until they come out with a non-narcotic pain med my recourse is to fuse my ankles (according to my surgeon and rheumatologist). been looking into ankle replacement which is fairly new and only tried on the elderly because right now they only last 5-7 years. then there is a year recovery per ankle not counting PT. that't at least 3 years of my life and life of the ankles lost. so pain is my only real answer.

even took a few golf lessons but the pro said there really wasn't anything he could help me with until I'm pain free and regain my balance; but I still play at least twice a week.
That's a damn shame, sorry to hear it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5