Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

I guess ice fishing prostitution in Ohio is going to run rampant now...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-mayor-who-said-ice-fishing-could-lead-to-prostitution-resigns/ar-AATSP7y?ocid=msedgntp
I want some of whatever he's smoking.  Gotta be good shit.
I admit he appears to be completely off the wall but politicians in higher offices have said far worse things and were not forced to resign.
Well, he did choose to resign. Though he was almost certainly pressured to do so, it was still his choice, same one any politician who says something stupid has.

I think I'll choose to resign from work for the rest of the day. Hazzuh!

I think I'll choose to resign from work for the rest of the day. Hazzuh!
That sounds like a grand idea. I still have some work to finish, however. Heading out to Long Island later to see Billie Eilish with the family. Happy Valentines Day to us all.

I guess ice fishing prostitution in Ohio is going to run rampant now...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-mayor-who-said-ice-fishing-could-lead-to-prostitution-resigns/ar-AATSP7y?ocid=msedgntp
I want some of whatever he's smoking.  Gotta be good shit.
I admit he appears to be completely off the wall but politicians in higher offices have said far worse things and were not forced to resign.
Well, he did choose to resign. Though he was almost certainly pressured to do so, it was still his choice, same one any politician who says something stupid has.
That is not a narrow field these days, in fact it's a requirement in certain circles.

I think I'll choose to resign from work for the rest of the day. Hazzuh!
That sounds like a grand idea. I still have some work to finish, however. Heading out to Long Island later to see Billie Eilish with the family. Happy Valentines Day to us all.
Enjoy Tony.

I'll just be relaxin' with this:

I guess ice fishing prostitution in Ohio is going to run rampant now...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-mayor-who-said-ice-fishing-could-lead-to-prostitution-resigns/ar-AATSP7y?ocid=msedgntp
A friend of mine said instead of resigning, he should run for Congress and make this his platform. Even expand it to include everything leading to prostitution.
Well, if there's anything that is understood in DC, it's whores.

I guess ice fishing prostitution in Ohio is going to run rampant now...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-mayor-who-said-ice-fishing-could-lead-to-prostitution-resigns/ar-AATSP7y?ocid=msedgntp
I want some of whatever he's smoking.  Gotta be good shit.
I admit he appears to be completely off the wall but politicians in higher offices have said far worse things and were not forced to resign.
Personally, I don't think that's a bad thing. We praise rock stars for saying outrageous things, and consider them heroes for their bravado. Why should it be different for politicians?

Chevy Chase is in the news again. He's notorious for being an asshole. He says, "I just don't give a crap. I am what I am."

It'd be great if everyone just took that view.

Anymore it's gotten to the point I respect assholes whose response to accusations is "Fuck you." That beats hell out of mealy-mouthed apologies.

Donald Trump is an asshole. So is AOC. So are Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Joe Manchin, Nancy Pelosi, Gavin Newsome, Joe Rogan, and all the broadcasters on Fox News and CNN, Raz Gueado, Golfin' Dave, Bruce Springsteen, Hillary Clinton, and those little bitches on The View. These are not heroes. They're assholes. They have opinions. Opinions are like assholes. They all got shit on them and smell like it.

Chevy Chase may be an asshole, but he's got the guts to say, "I don't care. Fuck you" while everyone else is groveling to be in the good graces of whoever.

Grow a pair of testicles. Regardless of your gender identity.

Chilly morning are fine when it warms into the 50s by the afternoon.
Should be up there tomorrow and Wednesday, before another round of shit comes in. But it should be a pretty nice 36 hours or so.
Sounds like my forecast. Factor in some flooding with highs in the low 50s and an inch of rain.

I think I'll choose to resign from work for the rest of the day. Hazzuh!
That sounds like a grand idea. I still have some work to finish, however. Heading out to Long Island later to see Billie Eilish with the family. Happy Valentines Day to us all.
Have fun Tony. My niece went to the Buffalo show.

Headed over the hills to Ellensburg, to see the duckling play concerts.

Guess that means it's going to be pretty darn quiet around here.

I do have some company.. Snow moon tonight.

I do have some company.. Snow moon tonight.
You just enjoy being mooned.

I do have some company.. Snow moon tonight.
Nica Rustica. Still a favorite of mine.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]