Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022  (Read 2529 times)

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

A little Valentines suggestion ...in case you're having a hard time.
Is that unisex?
Sure, as in, "you wear that, unit gonna get any sex."

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

A little Valentines suggestion ...in case you're having a hard time.
Is that unisex?
Sure, as in, "you wear that, unit gonna get any sex."
Clearly you haven't had pork roll.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

A little Valentines suggestion ...in case you're having a hard time.
Is that unisex?
Sure, as in, "you wear that, unit gonna get any sex."
Clearly you haven't had pork roll.
This is true. I'd never even heard of it, or of Taylor Ham, until I became a member hereabouts, even though I spent considerable time in New England and the Eastern Seaboard in the late 90's and the early 'aught.

I was just being a smartass playing with words.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

A little Valentines suggestion ...in case you're having a hard time.
Is that unisex?
Sure, as in, "you wear that, unit gonna get any sex."
Clearly you haven't had pork roll.
Nate and I were just saying last week we couldn't believe how long it's been since we've had any.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

A little Valentines suggestion ...in case you're having a hard time.
Is that unisex?
Sure, as in, "you wear that, unit gonna get any sex."
Clearly you haven't had pork roll.
This is true. I'd never even heard of it, or of Taylor Ham, until I became a member hereabouts, even though I spent considerable time in New England and the Eastern Seaboard in the late 90's and the early 'aught.

I was just being a smartass playing with words.
I was just kidding too. It's good but it isn't the be all, end all.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

A little Valentines suggestion ...in case you're having a hard time.
Is that unisex?
Sure, as in, "you wear that, unit gonna get any sex."
So it doesn't change anything you mean?

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

A little Valentines suggestion ...in case you're having a hard time.
Is that unisex?
Sure, as in, "you wear that, unit gonna get any sex."
Clearly you haven't had pork roll.
Nate and I were just saying last week we couldn't believe how long it's been since we've had any.
Pork roll you mean?

They do ship.  http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

A little Valentines suggestion ...in case you're having a hard time.
Is that unisex?
Sure, as in, "you wear that, unit gonna get any sex."
Clearly you haven't had pork roll.
Nate and I were just saying last week we couldn't believe how long it's been since we've had any.
They do ship.  http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/
Or when are you going to be visiting in PA next?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

A little Valentines suggestion ...in case you're having a hard time.
Is that unisex?
Sure, as in, "you wear that, unit gonna get any sex."
Clearly you haven't had pork roll.
Nate and I were just saying last week we couldn't believe how long it's been since we've had any.
Pork roll you mean?
Lol, indeed. Didn't ask when was the last time he got laid.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

A little Valentines suggestion ...in case you're having a hard time.
Is that unisex?
Sure, as in, "you wear that, unit gonna get any sex."
Clearly you haven't had pork roll.
Nate and I were just saying last week we couldn't believe how long it's been since we've had any.
They do ship.  http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/
There's actually a market in the area that I saw had it once a while back, but it was mid-pandemic and hella expensive. Maybe even more so now with supply chain issues and trucker protests and whatnot.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

A little Valentines suggestion ...in case you're having a hard time.
Is that unisex?
Sure, as in, "you wear that, unit gonna get any sex."
Clearly you haven't had pork roll.
Nate and I were just saying last week we couldn't believe how long it's been since we've had any.
They do ship.  http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/
Or when are you going to be visiting in PA next?
I think we might actually be going out that way for Memorial Day, but haven't made any solid plans yet.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

Almost through another Monday.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2022

Almost through another Monday.