Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
5/26/2021
« on: May 26, 2021, 12:01:16 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Logged

Elias20

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 04:28:03 AM »

I hope, I chose the right topic. Who bought a realistic mask from this store?

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 05:38:58 AM »

I hope, I chose the right topic. Who bought a realistic mask from this store?
No one. Now get the fuck out of here.

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2021, 05:40:39 AM »

Good morning, real banterers. Can't believe someone would waste our time when we have cigar deals to discuss.

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 05:43:09 AM »

I happen to know that LTG's been waiting for this one from JoeCigar:

Ramon Bueso Genesis Oscuro Toro (6.0"x54) - 10 / $34.99

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2021, 05:46:54 AM »

Oooph! I'm not even going to bother posting Cigar.com's daily deals. Perhaps I should go undelete Elias20's account.

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2021, 05:56:02 AM »

Oooph! I'm not even going to bother posting Cigar.com's daily deals. Perhaps I should go undelete Elias20's account.
LALTS, at least it'll give us something to do, while we wait for the virus checker to clear our laptops. Morning, Tony.

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2021, 06:28:50 AM »

Oooph! I'm not even going to bother posting Cigar.com's daily deals. Perhaps I should go undelete Elias20's account.
LALTS, at least it'll give us something to do, while we wait for the virus checker to clear our laptops. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave? Week is flying by here. My first humpday meeting went well. Fingers crossed on the next one which is about to begin.

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2021, 06:38:14 AM »

Oooph! I'm not even going to bother posting Cigar.com's daily deals. Perhaps I should go undelete Elias20's account.
LALTS, at least it'll give us something to do, while we wait for the virus checker to clear our laptops. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave? Week is flying by here. My first humpday meeting went well. Fingers crossed on the next one which is about to begin.
Clipping along nicely. Looking forward to the long weekend.

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2021, 07:07:06 AM »

Oooph! I'm not even going to bother posting Cigar.com's daily deals. Perhaps I should go undelete Elias20's account.
LALTS, at least it'll give us something to do, while we wait for the virus checker to clear our laptops. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave? Week is flying by here. My first humpday meeting went well. Fingers crossed on the next one which is about to begin.
Clipping along nicely. Looking forward to the long weekend.
Me too. After the beating we took at last evening's baseball game, we don't have any activities for about a week and a half. I'm hoping the long weekend ahead will be a relaxing one.

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2021, 07:25:40 AM »

Oooph! I'm not even going to bother posting Cigar.com's daily deals. Perhaps I should go undelete Elias20's account.
LALTS, at least it'll give us something to do, while we wait for the virus checker to clear our laptops. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave? Week is flying by here. My first humpday meeting went well. Fingers crossed on the next one which is about to begin.
Clipping along nicely. Looking forward to the long weekend.
Me too. After the beating we took at last evening's baseball game, we don't have any activities for about a week and a half. I'm hoping the long weekend ahead will be a relaxing one.
That's definitely something to look forward to.

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2021, 09:44:24 AM »

Sheesh on this day...

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2021, 10:07:11 AM »

Sheesh on this day...
Getting humped good?

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2021, 10:13:55 AM »

Sheesh on this day...
Getting humped good?

Let's be real. It's the normal amount of humping that we've all come to expect. But we're so raw that humping just hurts no matter how good it is.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5