CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: 5/7/2021  (Read 2352 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/7/2021
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2021, 08:49:31 AM »

Alec Bradley Magic Toast Robusto - 5/24.99
There doesn't appear to be much love for these.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2021, 08:49:50 AM »

And with that we're already on Page 2.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2021, 08:59:30 AM »

Punch Rare Corojo Magnum (Robusto) (5.2"x54) - 10 / $37.50

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2021, 09:20:12 AM »

Good morning, Dave. This week seemed to go pretty fast.
Agreed.

Was supposed to get a new fridge delivered today. When I bought it 2 weeks ago, I specifically chose a date far out so I could get the 8 am - 12 pm timeslot. Then I got the notification last night that they wanted to drop it off 330 pm - 730 pm. Called them and told them that wouldn't work. Manager said they'd deliver it Monday at the right time and give me 10% off. Said that was fine. He called back a few minutes later saying they didn't have a spot on the truck for it then, so now we're doing it next Friday at 20% off.
Hell, if they give it to you free you'll wait until June.
LALTS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2021, 09:20:49 AM »

The irony is that I've been having fridge issues too. Our appliances seem to be aligned, Dave.
My door is broken and beeps even after it is closed. Parts don't seem to be available. It's a bit complicated but I wound up having to switch the handles from opening to the right, to opening to the left and now all is working. In fact, we like it better.
Definitely haven't heard of that issue before, but if anyone will discover a new, odd quirk about appliances, it seems to be us.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2021, 09:39:04 AM »

The irony is that I've been having fridge issues too. Our appliances seem to be aligned, Dave.
My door is broken and beeps even after it is closed. Parts don't seem to be available. It's a bit complicated but I wound up having to switch the handles from opening to the right, to opening to the left and now all is working. In fact, we like it better.
Definitely haven't heard of that issue before, but if anyone will discover a new, odd quirk about appliances, it seems to be us.
Plastic on the right side of the door is broken, because my kids can break ANYTHING, and therefore the door can't close properly.

I guess it wasn't all that complicated.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2021, 09:55:10 AM »

Plastic on the right side of the door is broken, because my kids can break ANYTHING, and therefore the door can't close properly.

I hear that. I have a second, older desk down here that the home computer is on. Solid desk, with a pane of glass across the top. Now, I've had this desk since I was maybe 10 years old? And the glass is just as old. Well, you can guess what happened next. Somehow, they put a big crack in it, right where the mouse sits. Not sure how that happened, but I'm guessing someone got mad about a game they were playing and slammed the mouse or their fist down on it.  :o

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2021, 09:55:30 AM »

Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto - 10/39.99

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2021, 09:59:07 AM »

I hear that. I have a second, older desk down here that the home computer is on. Solid desk, with a pane of glass across the top. Now, I've had this desk since I was maybe 10 years old? And the glass is just as old. Well, you can guess what happened next. Somehow, they put a big crack in it, right where the mouse sits. Not sure how that happened, but I'm guessing someone got mad about a game they were playing and slammed the mouse or their fist down on it.  :o
That sounds right.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2021, 10:00:08 AM »

Camacho Scorpion Sun Grown Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $19.99

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2021, 10:10:58 AM »

Good morning, Dave. This week seemed to go pretty fast.
Agreed.

Was supposed to get a new fridge delivered today. When I bought it 2 weeks ago, I specifically chose a date far out so I could get the 8 am - 12 pm timeslot. Then I got the notification last night that they wanted to drop it off 330 pm - 730 pm. Called them and told them that wouldn't work. Manager said they'd deliver it Monday at the right time and give me 10% off. Said that was fine. He called back a few minutes later saying they didn't have a spot on the truck for it then, so now we're doing it next Friday at 20% off.
Can we go for 30%?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2021, 10:11:43 AM »

TMI!   :-[

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2021, 10:12:37 AM »

And with that we're already on Page 2.
Funny how a jam can help with that.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member