« Reply #255 on: January 14, 2015, 03:26:00 PM »

Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Careful what you ask for, they still stagger in every once and again.

« Reply #256 on: January 14, 2015, 03:27:15 PM »

Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Careful what you ask for, they still stagger in every once and again.
Roof Roof!

« Reply #257 on: January 14, 2015, 03:29:00 PM »

« Reply #258 on: January 14, 2015, 03:30:04 PM »

« Reply #259 on: January 14, 2015, 03:31:39 PM »

http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.

« Reply #260 on: January 14, 2015, 03:31:47 PM »

http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Thanks for that.  The importance/historical significance was lost on me.  I'm slow.
Nah, you're just bitter.  Hater.

« Reply #261 on: January 14, 2015, 03:33:49 PM »

http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.

« Reply #262 on: January 14, 2015, 03:37:38 PM »

http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.
Lots of tugging around the groin and waist area :)

« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2015, 03:40:51 PM »

http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.
Lots of tugging around the groin and waist area :)
Yes, and God help you if you get one of the family jewelz caught in a strap. You'd wish for death.

« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2015, 03:43:32 PM »

Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Careful what you ask for, they still stagger in every once and again.
I haven't been drinking, but I did take all my medication today.  The voices have gotten quieter!
Actually its just heart & diabetes medication with a water pill.  So it makes me drowsy, and have to get up to pee
about 6 times a day.  Hello Boys....  Didn't run into to Tony this morning...

« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2015, 03:47:52 PM »

I'll be back in a while, amigos.  Have to hobble to the post office, then I'm going to take a power nap.

« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2015, 03:51:45 PM »

http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.
Lots of tugging around the groin and waist area :)
So THAT explains why you're so interested.

« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2015, 03:52:48 PM »

Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Careful what you ask for, they still stagger in every once and again.
I haven't been drinking, but I did take all my medication today.  The voices have gotten quieter!
Actually its just heart & diabetes medication with a water pill.  So it makes me drowsy, and have to get up to pee
about 6 times a day.  Hello Boys....  Didn't run into to Tony this morning...
So you going to be able to make it tomorrow Flip?

« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2015, 04:05:26 PM »

http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.
Lots of tugging around the groin and waist area :)
So THAT explains why you're so interested.
Yeah, totally my thing - love that shit!

« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2015, 04:08:13 PM »

Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Careful what you ask for, they still stagger in every once and again.
I haven't been drinking, but I did take all my medication today.  The voices have gotten quieter!
Actually its just heart & diabetes medication with a water pill.  So it makes me drowsy, and have to get up to pee
about 6 times a day.  Hello Boys....  Didn't run into to Tony this morning...
So you going to be able to make it tomorrow Flip?
My daughter's usually home from school, wife works late that night, wouldn't have been a big deal to come over in those circumstances.  Now daughter has key club meeting late afternoon, and another girl from school, who just got licensed is driving.  not prudent for me to be an hour away, if there is a problem.  the other girl has been driving for weeks now, and it's 5 towns away.  I can hear the screaming now, you went cigars smoking with your buddies(an hour away!), and wasn't waiting by the phone for your daughter to call!  I know it sucks being me, but it is a shame, I can't do anything right.   What you went shopping for food and soda at Shoprite's can can sale, just can't stop wasting money... buying a case of canned tomatoes for sauce equates to wasting money on lap dances in her eyes.