CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

Author Topic: 1/14/2015  (Read 45597 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/14/2015
« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2015, 12:16:57 PM »

Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
picture something like this...
...or this...
I was more envisioning this scene:

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection.
When he came back, he tossed her some diet pills.
Read a story today about a woman who used scissors to cut off her boyfriend's dick because he was cheating, they reattached it, then she cut it off again while he was in the hospital and threw it out the window. Yikes.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #196 on: January 14, 2015, 12:17:47 PM »

...or this...

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection.
Read a story today about a woman who used scissors to cut off her boyfriend's dick because he was cheating, they reattached it, then she cut it off again while he was in the hospital and threw it out the window. Yikes.
Also, it has now been lost. And she still plans on marrying him. Women, amiright?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #197 on: January 14, 2015, 12:19:05 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
A herniated disc - L4/L5 down low. Having it done by a neurosurgeon so hoping for a quicker recovery, like 3 weeks out of work
Ouch.  So, yeah...case in point...a herniated disk would hurt a lot more than my aching shoulder and leg.  In other words, I'm being a pussy today.

Hope the surgery succeeds wildly.

Haha, pain is pain. This injury happened last March and I've been through therapy and 3 cortisone shot so it's time, I'm actually looking forward to it, need to move on...and thanks

BTW in case anyone was going to ask, yes it was caused by my attempt to give Tony a piggy-back ride
Sounds more like Tony was riding you and telling you it was a "piggy-back ride little girl".
Seek help Dave
Yeah sure, right after the rest of you perv's

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2015, 12:20:29 PM »

...or this...

Also, it has now been lost. And she still plans on marrying him. Women, amiright?
So what about her....the real issue is HE is still going to marry HER! 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2015, 12:22:41 PM »

...or this...

They deserve each other.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2015, 12:29:11 PM »

...or this...

They deserve each other.
Agreed. Can't imagine why on Earth he'd marry her, but if he's stupid enough too, then it's a match made in hell.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2015, 12:30:22 PM »

...or this...

Had a situation when in college where that happened to a boyfriend of the roomate of my girlfriend/now ex-wife.  Seems he was getting some on the side and the divorced/estranged husband tracked him down.  I had to drive the girls down to Emery hospital in Atlanta where they did reattach.  He ended up leaving her for one of his attending nurses.  It was also referenced on SNL (way back in the 70s of course)

sfish

« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2015, 12:31:59 PM »

...or this...

They deserve each other.
Agreed. Can't imagine why on Earth he'd marry her, but if he's stupid enough too, then it's a match made in hell.
Well let's think about it. She cut it off once and he stayed AND cheated again so she could cut it off again. He must also be a very heavy sleeper

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #203 on: January 14, 2015, 12:34:36 PM »

...or this...

They deserve each other.
Well let's think about it. She cut it off once and he stayed AND cheated again so she could cut it off again. He must also be a very heavy sleeper
Better yet, let's not think about it .....any more!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #204 on: January 14, 2015, 12:38:31 PM »

...or this...

They deserve each other.
Well, the second cut was while he was in the hospital to reattach it from the first event, so I'm guessing he didn't have time to end it yet.

sfish

« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2015, 12:38:31 PM »

...or this...

They deserve each other.
Better yet, let's not think about it .....any more!
Even better, don't want to ruin Somerville Eve

sfish

« Reply #206 on: January 14, 2015, 12:40:45 PM »

...or this...

They deserve each other.
Well, the second cut was while he was in the hospital to reattach it from the first event, so I'm guessing he didn't have time to end it yet.
I feel ill

sfish

« Reply #207 on: January 14, 2015, 12:42:02 PM »

@TexasDave - A box of those Warhead II went for $35 on Famous bid yesterday

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #208 on: January 14, 2015, 12:42:49 PM »

...or this...

They deserve each other.
I feel ill
Second cut was probably easier, at least. ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #209 on: January 14, 2015, 12:44:38 PM »

@TexasDave - A box of those Warhead II went for $35 on Famous bid yesterday
When do they arrive?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22