« Reply #180 on: January 14, 2015, 12:03:03 PM »

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   The Ultimate Cuban Sandwich
   Meatballs and Gravy

« Reply #181 on: January 14, 2015, 12:03:41 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
A herniated disc - L4/L5 down low. Having it done by a neurosurgeon so hoping for a quicker recovery, like 3 weeks out of work
Neurosurgeon is a wize choice for sure.
No doubt, minimally invasive. They don't even have to stitch the incision and I'll walk out of the hospital same day. Just need about 2-3 weeks very light duty for the scar tissue to build then PT

« Reply #182 on: January 14, 2015, 12:04:13 PM »

« Reply #183 on: January 14, 2015, 12:05:04 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
A herniated disc - L4/L5 down low. Having it done by a neurosurgeon so hoping for a quicker recovery, like 3 weeks out of work
Ouch.  So, yeah...case in point...a herniated disk would hurt a lot more than my aching shoulder and leg.  In other words, I'm being a pussy today.

Hope the surgery succeeds wildly.

Haha, pain is pain. This injury happened last March and I've been through therapy and 3 cortisone shot so it's time, I'm actually looking forward to it, need to move on...and thanks

BTW in case anyone was going to ask, yes it was caused by my attempt to give Tony a piggy-back ride
That's not what you called it at the time...

« Reply #184 on: January 14, 2015, 12:05:55 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
A herniated disc - L4/L5 down low. Having it done by a neurosurgeon so hoping for a quicker recovery, like 3 weeks out of work
Ouch.  So, yeah...case in point...a herniated disk would hurt a lot more than my aching shoulder and leg.  In other words, I'm being a pussy today.

Hope the surgery succeeds wildly.

Haha, pain is pain. This injury happened last March and I've been through therapy and 3 cortisone shot so it's time, I'm actually looking forward to it, need to move on...and thanks

BTW in case anyone was going to ask, yes it was caused by my attempt to give Tony a piggy-back ride
Sounds more like Tony was riding you and telling you it was a "piggy-back ride little girl".

« Reply #185 on: January 14, 2015, 12:06:23 PM »

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   The Ultimate Cuban Sandwich
   Meatballs and Gravy
I'll take the Cuban Sandwich.  And two Mojitos.  And while we're talking Cuban sandwiches, I'll have a Partagas Serie P No. 2.

« Reply #186 on: January 14, 2015, 12:06:24 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
A herniated disc - L4/L5 down low. Having it done by a neurosurgeon so hoping for a quicker recovery, like 3 weeks out of work
Ouch.  So, yeah...case in point...a herniated disk would hurt a lot more than my aching shoulder and leg.  In other words, I'm being a pussy today.

Hope the surgery succeeds wildly.

Haha, pain is pain. This injury happened last March and I've been through therapy and 3 cortisone shot so it's time, I'm actually looking forward to it, need to move on...and thanks

BTW in case anyone was going to ask, yes it was caused by my attempt to give Tony a piggy-back ride
My back's fine.  GFY!

« Reply #187 on: January 14, 2015, 12:06:36 PM »

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   The Ultimate Cuban Sandwich
   Meatballs and Gravy
Cuban sandwich for me, luv them!

« Reply #188 on: January 14, 2015, 12:07:03 PM »

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   The Ultimate Cuban Sandwich
   Meatballs and Gravy
Very nice...if you at more of the casserole yesterday, you wouldn't have it as soup today.

Do you get a cigar and a pour of Havana Club with that sammich?

« Reply #189 on: January 14, 2015, 12:09:54 PM »

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   The Ultimate Cuban Sandwich
   Meatballs and Gravy
Very nice...if you at more of the casserole yesterday, you wouldn't have it as soup today.

Do you get a cigar and a pour of Havana Club with that sammich?
Too much broccoli in the pasta/casserole yesterday, was gross.  Cuban sammich is my jam tho, love em!

« Reply #190 on: January 14, 2015, 12:10:35 PM »

[...]

Of course your's is fine, but he's the one that's brokeback...

« Reply #191 on: January 14, 2015, 12:12:19 PM »

Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
picture something like this...
...or this...
I was more envisioning this scene:

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection.
When he came back, he tossed her some diet pills.

« Reply #192 on: January 14, 2015, 12:14:01 PM »

"New York Style Pizza" in Texas is my choice for today.   Figure if Flip can have Texas Style Chili with Pork I can have me some NY Style Pizza in TX.

« Reply #193 on: January 14, 2015, 12:16:04 PM »

[...]

Seek help Dave

« Reply #194 on: January 14, 2015, 12:16:50 PM »

[...]

I don't know how to quit you!