CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22

Author Topic: 1/14/2015  (Read 45754 times)

sfish

Re: 1/14/2015
« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2015, 09:01:02 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Whatever, Charles Bronson!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2015, 09:01:34 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
Exactly. It's not like mine isn't in plain view it's just that it's not laid out in front of her. She almost had a stroke when I got back from CFest and packed away all of those cigars. She said "Oh my god, are you going to smoke all of those? You'll die". So +/- 400 cigars later, she'd pass out
Mrs. Fish, Please sign out of Bieber's account and give him his balls back - Sincerely, The Banter Boys

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2015, 09:02:38 AM »

Ditto.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2015, 09:03:27 AM »

It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
Exactly. It's not like mine isn't in plain view it's just that it's not laid out in front of her. She almost had a stroke when I got back from CFest and packed away all of those cigars. She said "Oh my god, are you going to smoke all of those? You'll die". So +/- 400 cigars later, she'd pass out
She was under the impression that you'd smoke 20 more cigars and then be done forever?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2015, 09:04:32 AM »

Mrs. Fish, Please sign out of Bieber's account and give him his balls back - Sincerely, The Banter Boys
LMAO

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2015, 09:04:57 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
And these damn yellow stars!
That you should get used to.  Non-founding members are not permitted to advance beyond that.
Ahh, good to know - forgot all youze guys helped Tony set this thing up.  So, do I call all of you mayor then?
Nope, we be deppities.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2015, 09:06:30 AM »

Ditto.
Yea, except that they're capri's and you have an apron over them.

sfish

« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2015, 09:06:54 AM »

Ditto.
Hahahaha!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2015, 09:07:05 AM »

I thought you were pretty free in whipping open the curtain.....
....oh, different curtain I guess.

sfish

« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2015, 09:11:06 AM »

She was under the impression that you'd smoke 20 more cigars and then be done forever?
Apparently...boy was she way off

sfish

« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2015, 09:12:20 AM »

Ditto.
CNS, although now I'm left with an image

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2015, 09:12:35 AM »

Over at Atlantic, Pudgy Monsters box available for $73, San Lotano Oval Maduro bundles for $111 and regular SL Habano's for$88.....and for BD when he wakes up, Tabac Especial Negra flight of 5 for $19.95.  These are sale, not VIP prices.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2015, 09:14:05 AM »

Ditto.
CNS, although now I'm left with an image
...that you will carry to Somerville tomorrow.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2015, 09:14:14 AM »

Ditto.
Gotta show off the calves on leg day, bro.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2015, 09:19:44 AM »

Ditto.
Gotta show off the calves on leg day, bro.
I guess you missed his selfies from No Pants Day.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22