« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2015, 09:01:02 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Whatever, Charles Bronson!

« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2015, 09:01:34 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
Exactly. It's not like mine isn't in plain view it's just that it's not laid out in front of her. She almost had a stroke when I got back from CFest and packed away all of those cigars. She said "Oh my god, are you going to smoke all of those? You'll die". So +/- 400 cigars later, she'd pass out
Mrs. Fish, Please sign out of Bieber's account and give him his balls back - Sincerely, The Banter Boys

« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2015, 09:02:38 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.

« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2015, 09:03:27 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
Exactly. It's not like mine isn't in plain view it's just that it's not laid out in front of her. She almost had a stroke when I got back from CFest and packed away all of those cigars. She said "Oh my god, are you going to smoke all of those? You'll die". So +/- 400 cigars later, she'd pass out
She was under the impression that you'd smoke 20 more cigars and then be done forever?

« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2015, 09:04:32 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
Exactly. It's not like mine isn't in plain view it's just that it's not laid out in front of her. She almost had a stroke when I got back from CFest and packed away all of those cigars. She said "Oh my god, are you going to smoke all of those? You'll die". So +/- 400 cigars later, she'd pass out
Mrs. Fish, Please sign out of Bieber's account and give him his balls back - Sincerely, The Banter Boys
LMAO

« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2015, 09:04:57 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
And these damn yellow stars!
That you should get used to.  Non-founding members are not permitted to advance beyond that.
Ahh, good to know - forgot all youze guys helped Tony set this thing up.  So, do I call all of you mayor then?
Nope, we be deppities.

« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2015, 09:06:30 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.
Yea, except that they're capri's and you have an apron over them.

« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2015, 09:06:54 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.
Hahahaha!

« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2015, 09:07:05 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I thought you were pretty free in whipping open the curtain.....
....oh, different curtain I guess.

« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2015, 09:11:06 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
Exactly. It's not like mine isn't in plain view it's just that it's not laid out in front of her. She almost had a stroke when I got back from CFest and packed away all of those cigars. She said "Oh my god, are you going to smoke all of those? You'll die". So +/- 400 cigars later, she'd pass out
She was under the impression that you'd smoke 20 more cigars and then be done forever?
Apparently...boy was she way off

« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2015, 09:12:20 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.
Yea, except that they're capri's and you have an apron over them.
CNS, although now I'm left with an image

« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2015, 09:12:35 AM »

Over at Atlantic, Pudgy Monsters box available for $73, San Lotano Oval Maduro bundles for $111 and regular SL Habano's for$88.....and for BD when he wakes up, Tabac Especial Negra flight of 5 for $19.95.  These are sale, not VIP prices.

« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2015, 09:14:05 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.
Yea, except that they're capri's and you have an apron over them.
CNS, although now I'm left with an image
...that you will carry to Somerville tomorrow.

« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2015, 09:14:14 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.
Yea, except that they're capri's and you have an apron over them.
Gotta show off the calves on leg day, bro.

« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2015, 09:19:44 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.
Yea, except that they're capri's and you have an apron over them.
Gotta show off the calves on leg day, bro.
I guess you missed his selfies from No Pants Day.