CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22

Author Topic: 1/14/2015  (Read 45758 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 1/14/2015
« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2015, 08:45:32 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
And these damn yellow stars!
That you should get used to.  Non-founding members are not permitted to advance beyond that.
Ahh, good to know - forgot all youze guys helped Tony set this thing up.  So, do I call all of you mayor then?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2015, 08:45:57 AM »

Bastige.
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Banks are closed, stock exchanges are closed, wtf is anybody going to do anyway?
Make profit while the commies sleep!
Your company is profitable????

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2015, 08:46:42 AM »

Bastige.
Get busy and do some work on the weekend and you could be beyond yellow by monday!
I'll take this one NJDave - Yeah, like putting feet on your (really MWeber's) humidor cabinet!
Ahh damn, totally forgot about those feet - man, someone should really get on that!
Mike Mike Mike!!
Going to StL in 3 weeks - wonder if I should just bring my humi and check it onto my flight...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2015, 08:47:03 AM »

Bastige.
That you should get used to.  Non-founding members are not permitted to advance beyond that.
Sounds like you are fuct CG

sfish

« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2015, 08:47:59 AM »

Bastige.
Ahh, good to know - forgot all youze guys helped Tony set this thing up.  So, do I call all of you mayor then?

No

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #110 on: January 14, 2015, 08:48:22 AM »

Bastige.
Banks are closed, stock exchanges are closed, wtf is anybody going to do anyway?
Make profit while the commies sleep!
Your company is profitable????
Lol - yeah...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2015, 08:48:32 AM »

Bastige.
Get busy and do some work on the weekend and you could be beyond yellow by monday!
I'll take this one NJDave - Yeah, like putting feet on your (really MWeber's) humidor cabinet!
Ahh damn, totally forgot about those feet - man, someone should really get on that!
Mike Mike Mike!!
Going to StL in 3 weeks - wonder if I should just bring my humi and check it onto my flight...
Why did you have to mention St Louis this morning, now I am LMFAO outlout at work wondering what happened when the Misses got home and found the pot pie in the toaster and the old man on the floor last night.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #112 on: January 14, 2015, 08:49:18 AM »

Bastige.
Sounds like you are fuct CG
Sounds pretty typical to what I'm used to - time to be the best yellow star I can be!

sfish

« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2015, 08:51:50 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2015, 08:53:38 AM »

I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2015, 08:56:55 AM »

It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
If it had feet on it so it was taller then she could not see so much ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2015, 08:57:47 AM »

I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #117 on: January 14, 2015, 08:59:11 AM »

Tex and Bean, you guys need to bring the wives here:
http://imgur.com/ZM31DOF

sfish

« Reply #118 on: January 14, 2015, 09:00:12 AM »

Exactly. It's not like mine isn't in plain view it's just that it's not laid out in front of her. She almost had a stroke when I got back from CFest and packed away all of those cigars. She said "Oh my god, are you going to smoke all of those? You'll die". So +/- 400 cigars later, she'd pass out

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #119 on: January 14, 2015, 09:00:28 AM »

If it had feet on it so it was taller then she could not see so much ;)
Well, with the feet, it would be the same height as it is now - only now it looks like it's floating with the 2x4s inset on the bottom.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22