« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2015, 08:32:12 AM »

A little NON-Partisan Political Recommendation:
Brilliant.

« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2015, 08:35:38 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.

« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2015, 08:36:11 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
And these damn yellow stars!

« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2015, 08:38:03 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Dean, Mayor Tony and Purple Hemorrhoids.
Purple Hemorrhoids? GFY!
Hit the nail on the head, didn't he!

« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2015, 08:38:28 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
Banks are closed, stock exchanges are closed, wtf is anybody going to do anyway?

« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2015, 08:39:16 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
And these damn yellow stars!
Get busy and do some work on the weekend and you could be beyond yellow by monday!

« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2015, 08:40:28 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Dean, Mayor Tony and Purple Hemorrhoids.
Purple Hemorrhoids? GFY!
Hit the nail on the head, didn't he!
It hurts because it's true

« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2015, 08:41:43 AM »

[...]
I'll take this one NJDave - Yeah, like putting feet on your (really MWeber's) humidor cabinet!

« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2015, 08:41:59 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
And these damn yellow stars!
That you should get used to.  Non-founding members are not permitted to advance beyond that.

« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2015, 08:43:18 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Dean, Mayor Tony and Purple Hemorrhoids.
Purple Hemorrhoids? GFY!
;D

« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2015, 08:43:19 AM »

[...]
+1  ....happy to share.

« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2015, 08:43:30 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
Banks are closed, stock exchanges are closed, wtf is anybody going to do anyway?
Make profit while the commies sleep!

« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2015, 08:44:23 AM »

[...]
Ahh damn, totally forgot about those feet - man, someone should really get on that!

« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2015, 08:44:55 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
Somerville!  I need to pick out some smokes for that turd-fest

« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2015, 08:45:28 AM »

[...]
Mike Mike Mike!!