Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

« Reply #300 on: January 14, 2015, 08:23:58 PM »

Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #301 on: January 14, 2015, 08:30:12 PM »

good evening. back from another dinner date, at her house, pot roast, I bought the fixings and she cooked it. it was WONDERFUL!

Diesel d7 going here with water on the side.

golf day tomorrow!
What a life !!!   Hope your golf weather is better than here.  We have dad 9 days of craphole weather.  38 with off and on mist all day today.
suppose to be 60 degrees by the time we tee off and a 40% chance of rain showers about the time we hit the back 9.
5 degrees up in NY right now and high of 21 degrees tomorrow. ha ha ha.

« Reply #302 on: January 14, 2015, 09:02:08 PM »

Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Oh yeah, chicken livers done right can't be beat.  Evening Dave, Dean, lurkers and whatnots.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #303 on: January 14, 2015, 09:04:32 PM »

Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Oh yeah, chicken livers done right can't be beat.  Evening Dave, Dean, lurkers and whatnots.
good evening Mark.

« Reply #304 on: January 14, 2015, 09:07:14 PM »

Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Oh yeah, chicken livers done right can't be beat.  Evening Dave, Dean, lurkers and whatnots.
Evening Bean.  Yep I luv crispy fried chicken livers.

« Reply #305 on: January 14, 2015, 09:11:01 PM »

Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Oh yeah, chicken livers done right can't be beat.  Evening Dave, Dean, lurkers and whatnots.
Evening Bean.  Yep I luv crispy fried chicken livers.
Occasionally a Bush's coupon sheet will arrive in the mail with a great deal on their chicken liver dinner box. Gotta hit that.

« Reply #306 on: January 14, 2015, 09:18:50 PM »

Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Oh yeah, chicken livers done right can't be beat.  Evening Dave, Dean, lurkers and whatnots.
Evening Bean.  Yep I luv crispy fried chicken livers.
Occasionally a Bush's coupon sheet will arrive in the mail with a great deal on their chicken liver dinner box. Gotta hit that.
Yeah Bush's are really good but we don't have one down this way we get the livers at chicken express nearby and cook the sides.  Not as good as Bush's but good.

« Reply #307 on: January 14, 2015, 09:50:15 PM »

Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Oh yeah, chicken livers done right can't be beat.  Evening Dave, Dean, lurkers and whatnots.
Evening Bean.  Yep I luv crispy fried chicken livers.
Occasionally a Bush's coupon sheet will arrive in the mail with a great deal on their chicken liver dinner box. Gotta hit that.
Yeah Bush's are really good but we don't have one down this way we get the livers at chicken express nearby and cook the sides.  Not as good as Bush's but good.
The first real job I had as a kid was at a KFC, in the kitchen.  And the owner did it right, no short cuts.  A big perk with that job was we took home what was unsold at the end of the day. I got sick of chicken, but ma, pa, and the siblings never did!

« Reply #308 on: January 14, 2015, 10:13:45 PM »

I think TxDave went to bed.  I didn't sleep for schitt in that hotel last night, but I'm still fightin', dang it!

« Reply #309 on: January 14, 2015, 10:22:11 PM »

Keep up the good fight Bean.

« Reply #310 on: January 14, 2015, 10:52:37 PM »

Keep up the good fight Bean.
Yeah, man, almost 10 pm.  WooHoo, I'm king of the world!

« Reply #311 on: January 14, 2015, 11:19:27 PM »

Keep up the good fight Bean.
Yeah, man, almost 10 pm.  WooHoo, I'm king of the world!
If you don't sleep well tonight, you can always stop in and chat with Chip.

« Reply #312 on: January 14, 2015, 11:20:02 PM »

Page 21, not half bad after yesterdays historic effort.

« Reply #313 on: January 14, 2015, 11:29:26 PM »

Keep up the good fight Bean.
Yeah, man, almost 10 pm.  WooHoo, I'm king of the world!
If you don't sleep well tonight, you can always stop in and chat with Chip.
Yeah, would be fun to interrupt his opening day posts with "Really?!?!  Wow, what a fun fact".   Might just earn an early morning GFY from good ol' Chip.

« Reply #314 on: January 14, 2015, 11:30:12 PM »

Page 21, not half bad after yesterdays historic effort.
And 22 will have to happen without me. See ya, Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22