Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2019, 05:57:32 PM »

How goes it, Mikey?

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2019, 05:57:47 PM »

heading here for shits and giggles to meet some Cigar Cartel BOTL's and SOTL's on the 25th.

http://www.executivecigarshop.com
Looks like they carry quite a few Brand's. You should be able to find something good to smoke.
going to meet some online people. doubt I'll have a problem finding something I haven't had before and I'm told they have great coffee. parking could be an issue, parking garage a bit of a walk away.

« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2019, 06:01:16 PM »

https://www.tobacconistmagazine.com/end-of-an-era-mcclelland-tobacco-closes-its-doors/

I found this article from a few months back. I read it then but it's still bitter Sweet
I guess I should have bought more of that last Christmas Blend.
Bad day in Black Rock.
Cold one this morning at 4°.  Nice sunny day.  Temps bouncing around all over the place.  37° tomorrow.

« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2019, 06:08:47 PM »

https://www.tobacconistmagazine.com/end-of-an-era-mcclelland-tobacco-closes-its-doors/

I found this article from a few months back. I read it then but it's still bitter Sweet
I guess I should have bought more of that last Christmas Blend.
Bad day in Black Rock.
Cold one this morning at 4°.  Nice sunny day.  Temps bouncing around all over the place.  37° tomorrow.
I hear ya, brother. Tomorrow will be only a few degrees above freezing but comparatively balmy.

« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2019, 06:09:57 PM »

heading here for shits and giggles to meet some Cigar Cartel BOTL's and SOTL's on the 25th.

http://www.executivecigarshop.com
Looks like they carry quite a few Brand's. You should be able to find something good to smoke.
going to meet some online people. doubt I'll have a problem finding something I haven't had before and I'm told they have great coffee. parking could be an issue, parking garage a bit of a walk away.
Looks like a nice place.

« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2019, 06:15:50 PM »

https://www.tobacconistmagazine.com/end-of-an-era-mcclelland-tobacco-closes-its-doors/

I found this article from a few months back. I read it then but it's still bitter Sweet
I guess I should have bought more of that last Christmas Blend.
Bad day in Black Rock.
Cold one this morning at 4°.  Nice sunny day.  Temps bouncing around all over the place.  37° tomorrow.
I hear ya, brother. Tomorrow will be only a few degrees above freezing but comparatively balmy.
Only feels about 1° warmer than my commute this morning. Today was brutal.

« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2019, 07:20:01 PM »

heading here for shits and giggles to meet some Cigar Cartel BOTL's and SOTL's on the 25th.

http://www.executivecigarshop.com
Looks like they carry quite a few Brand's. You should be able to find something good to smoke.
going to meet some online people. doubt I'll have a problem finding something I haven't had before and I'm told they have great coffee. parking could be an issue, parking garage a bit of a walk away.
Deano, Does this date end at the Holiday inn?

« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2019, 07:21:54 PM »

601 blue on fire. Even man cave is freezing. Geeze

« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2019, 07:33:19 PM »

601 blue on fire. Even man cave is freezing. Geeze
601 Blue - seegar candy.

« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2019, 07:36:02 PM »

AJ supposedly uses a signature roll. I need to investigate this theory. Is it on just AJ sticks or everything he produces. Reading some online sources I can tell my 601 blue is from his San Lotano factory.

https://www.cigarjournal.com/visiting-aj-fernandez-new-san-lotano-cigar-factory/

« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2019, 08:17:55 PM »

AJ supposedly uses a signature roll. I need to investigate this theory. Is it on just AJ sticks or everything he produces. Reading some online sources I can tell my 601 blue is from his San Lotano factory.

https://www.cigarjournal.com/visiting-aj-fernandez-new-san-lotano-cigar-factory/
AJ’s hair has gone white since the last time I saw him.

« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2019, 10:21:32 PM »

AJ supposedly uses a signature roll. I need to investigate this theory. Is it on just AJ sticks or everything he produces. Reading some online sources I can tell my 601 blue is from his San Lotano factory.

https://www.cigarjournal.com/visiting-aj-fernandez-new-san-lotano-cigar-factory/
AJ’s hair has gone white since the last time I saw him.
At least he's still got hair.

« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2019, 10:36:16 PM »

AJ supposedly uses a signature roll. I need to investigate this theory. Is it on just AJ sticks or everything he produces. Reading some online sources I can tell my 601 blue is from his San Lotano factory.

https://www.cigarjournal.com/visiting-aj-fernandez-new-san-lotano-cigar-factory/
AJ’s hair has gone white since the last time I saw him.
At least he's still got hair.
Tru dat.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]