Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Speaking of Safe Space The White House, following is the Urban Dictionary definition:

A place where cowards with cultural authoritarian and pro-censorship leanings go to in order to evade criticism and calling out of whatever absurd ideas they may express, as well as ideas that are even slightly opposed to the safe space dweller's ideas. These are labelled as whatever kind of bigotry would make the safe space dweller look like a victim the most.
Looks pretty spot on this way, too. Coincidence? ;)
Careful, might have to turn in that L card.... ;)
Not a chance, he's too far gone.
I'd offer to help you get your mind right, but you know, old dogs and new tricks and whatnot. :D
No dispute with the old dog part. The whatnot's been tried in other parts of the world over the last 150 yrs and has failed every time, so pass.
Oh come on, Dean bases his entire life around the whatnot now, and he's doing great! ;)

Speaking of Safe Space The White House, following is the Urban Dictionary definition:

A place where cowards with cultural authoritarian and pro-censorship leanings go to in order to evade criticism and calling out of whatever absurd ideas they may express, as well as ideas that are even slightly opposed to the safe space dweller's ideas. These are labelled as whatever kind of bigotry would make the safe space dweller look like a victim the most.
Looks pretty spot on this way, too. Coincidence? ;)
Careful, might have to turn in that L card.... ;)
Not a chance, he's too far gone.
I'd offer to help you get your mind right, but you know, old dogs and new tricks and whatnot. :D
No dispute with the old dog part. The whatnot's been tried in other parts of the world over the last 150 yrs and has failed every time, so pass.
I'm pretty sure whatnot isn't illegal but I didn't do it anyway.

[...]

I think they're trying to make it illegal. I'm never sure who "they" is, but it always seems to scare conservatives, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Hazzuh!

Anyone in the Central NJ area Oct 6 is welcome to join me at the River Horse Oktoberfest.

http://www.riverhorse.com/events/oktoberfest-river-horse.php

Anyone in the Central NJ area Oct 6 is welcome to join me at the River Horse Oktoberfest.

http://www.riverhorse.com/events/oktoberfest-river-horse.php
Link no worky.

Anyone in the Central NJ area Oct 6 is welcome to join me at the River Horse Oktoberfest.

http://www.riverhorse.com/events/oktoberfest-river-horse.php
Link no worky.
Maybe you have to verify that you're 21....
Try this:  http://www.riverhorse.com/  then click on events up top and go to the last October 6 item.

Anyone in the Central NJ area Oct 6 is welcome to join me at the River Horse Oktoberfest.

http://www.riverhorse.com/events/oktoberfest-river-horse.php
Link no worky.
Maybe you have to verify that you're 21....
Try this:  http://www.riverhorse.com/  then click on events up top and go to the last October 6 item.
Sure enough. That seemed to fix it. But is the event in PA?

Anyone in the Central NJ area Oct 6 is welcome to join me at the River Horse Oktoberfest.

http://www.riverhorse.com/events/oktoberfest-river-horse.php
Link no worky.
Maybe you have to verify that you're 21....
Try this:  http://www.riverhorse.com/  then click on events up top and go to the last October 6 item.
Sure enough. That seemed to fix it. But is the event in PA?
Never mind. I see my error. It doesn't matter any way because Saturdays are off limits.

Anyone in the Central NJ area Oct 6 is welcome to join me at the River Horse Oktoberfest.

http://www.riverhorse.com/events/oktoberfest-river-horse.php
Link no worky.
Maybe you have to verify that you're 21....
Try this:  http://www.riverhorse.com/  then click on events up top and go to the last October 6 item.
Got it.  Hope you can still fit into your lederhosen.

Anyone in the Central NJ area Oct 6 is welcome to join me at the River Horse Oktoberfest.

http://www.riverhorse.com/events/oktoberfest-river-horse.php
Link no worky.
Maybe you have to verify that you're 21....
Try this:  http://www.riverhorse.com/  then click on events up top and go to the last October 6 item.
Sure enough. That seemed to fix it. But is the event in PA?
Never mind. I see my error. It doesn't matter any way because Saturdays are off limits.
Plenty of fru-fru beers to keep a Dave occupied, too.
http://www.riverhorse.com/beers.php

Anyone in the Central NJ area Oct 6 is welcome to join me at the River Horse Oktoberfest.

http://www.riverhorse.com/events/oktoberfest-river-horse.php
Link no worky.
Maybe you have to verify that you're 21....
Try this:  http://www.riverhorse.com/  then click on events up top and go to the last October 6 item.
Sure enough. That seemed to fix it. But is the event in PA?
Never mind. I see my error. It doesn't matter any way because Saturdays are off limits.
Plenty of fru-fru beers to keep a Dave occupied, too.
http://www.riverhorse.com/beers.php
Right up my alley. If I weren't married with children, I'd be there.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]